What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm only just getting into cigars. Done some research last 2-3 weeks with help of another forum. Nice place, but not really newb friendly. Anyway, converted my wine fridge into tupperdore storage. Dry box on top. I over humified the dry box. An 84% boveda + a shot glass of distilled water was too much for a 25ct lol...

First order is in the post

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What are you using for a dry box? The Tupperware in the wine cooler are well sealed, no leaks? If they are just plastic with no wood in them you really don't need to prep them. Just make sure they smell nice and do not leak.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dry box is just a cheap desktop humidor. Did the dollar test on the seal, it needs a reasonable amount of force to remove the paper, so it's good. Got a few small 65rh bovedas in it at the minute to try and bring the rh down. Room rh is higher then that, so opening the lid doesn't help...

Tupperwear are airtight and glass.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few years ago I built myself a large, 500 count humidor as I had too many for my desktop. I used a wine fridge that I picked on Kijiji for $50 and built an oak cabinet around it. It worked great. Held the RH perfectly with no effort and looked fantastic IMO.

Well the brothers on this site warned me that whatever I did I'd outgrow it ..... and they were right. I just finished my DIY Winador 2.0
If I outgrow this one I will have a serious problem.

IMG_20220113_152748639.jpg

IMG_20220113_152755421.jpg

IMG_20220113_152828673.jpg

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Acrylic humidors are the superior option if you're looking for handy ways to save your cigars. Reviewed to conventional timber humidors, they are extra transportable, portable, as well as airtight. If you're fascinated, you may examine the 7 best acrylic humidors reviewed by LumBuy. Individuals can easily explore this https://lumbuy.com/best-acrylic-humidor/ platform to obtain details concerning best acrylic humidor.
I AM fascinated to the MAX!!! However I am not an individual, so exploration could be quite difficult.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will get some pics once Reno's finished but my stash is held in following
1x Raching 1800mon electric humidor
1x 400 stick electric humidor (forgot make off hand will check)
3x Boveda acrylic humidors
2x Tuff Pelican travel humidors
1x Xikar travel humidor
2x Desktop humidors
And as back up several Tupperware boxes