What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So if it’s full why did you have to hide it???

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Because @CVAC085, just like wife's titties, what's in my Wino is for my eyes only! And the thread is, "How do you store your cigars", not, "what's in your Wino"!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Because @CVAC085, just like wife's titties, what's in my Wino is for my eyes only! And the thread is, "How do you store your cigars", not, "what's in your Wino"!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Ayeeee, well played!! LOL. I mean we could start a new thread just for you, called Show us what’s in the wino or FYMB.....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a very Large collection of cigars 1 in a glass front cabinet and one is a giant inch thick Spanish Cedar box 5 ft wide 4ft deep and 4 ft tall. I run 2 separate Avallo Acumonitor systems for RH. The one in the Glass front cabinet is 16 yrs old it’s worked flawlessly the entire time. I keep the temperature at 68 degrees and the Rh at 68% as well.
The giant box is my deep storage and aging box. Many are unopened for more than 15 years or more. It’s full of boxes, I can’t buy any more sticks unless I pull a box out. I run the RH a little higher in the box about 72% and the temp around 65°. I find the higher RH helps the fermentation process and it has to penetrate the boxes. I do a complete rotation every 6 months inside both the units and I fill the water cans monthly.
I’m a cabinet maker I build all my own humidors and furniture in my home so I’ve got an advantage I can make them exactly the way I want. My spreadsheet says I have 2200 sticks aging and about 300 floating around.
I have a smoking shed in my backyard, I used the keep about 200 or so sticks in a yeti coolerdore but I just upgraded this week to a wine fridge that. Holds 4 plastic storage boxes w Boveda packs in each plastic Sistema container has a rubber gasket and locks closed, there available at the container store in a wide range of sizes.
I’ve been a cigar fanatic since 1986, I’m now in my early 50’s.
I have noticed that a lot of us are into scotch and Bourbon along with our cigar obsession, including a picture of my solid walnut bar I built about 10 years ago, I never figured I’d fill the top but then I didn’t think when I started out with a little mahogany desktop humidor in college I’d end up having as many sticks as a small cigar store either.
The last pic is my car humidor, yeah I have a car humidor made from Yetti’s largest water container. It can get to 110 degrees in my Black Honda Pilot, it’s got a wide range of sticks a cutter a small size refill bottle of Xikar butane a lighter or 2 and a cutter. I just grab it and go and I’ve always got some with me. If it gets left in the car for a day or two the sticks stay nice and cool and humidified with some Boveda Packs. Gosh what a long post thanks for reading I’m BillVan in Harrison, AR. Stay Smokey and wash your hands !! If your reading this likely your in the demographic for the H1N1 virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some really great ideas here. I'm currently rocking tupperdoree, but I'm working on getting 100-200. more cigars. The only thing that holds me back from a wineadore is always needing electric.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Some really great ideas here. I'm currently rocking tupperdoree, but I'm working on getting 100-200. more cigars. The only thing that holds me back from a wineadore is always needing electric.
My wineador is in my closet and unplugged. I just have the boveda packs in them. And every week or so I try to open the door for a few seconds of fresh air. Works ok for me.