What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No worries then man. I will go ahead and see the Tupperware route. Then see if I can pick up some cheap cigar boxes and call it a day.
Honestly I've been seeing two types of storage people lately. Tupper or Humidors. Humis lead to wines/armoires and tuppers lead to coolidors. You could always have both and see which one you prefer. The main difference I've seen is what you use for humidity control as one doesn't always work the best for the other, IE kitty litter.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tupper you can get away with one pack for a very long time. My current is over 6 months old and still completely fluid. You may need 2 depending on how many sticks are in the box but I think it's good for something like 100 or so.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Forgot to post this earlier but having some temp control issues for my tupper. It normally sits at 70F but the last couple weeks have been going to 71 and today it's sitting at 72. Coldest spot in the house is the basement where it currently is but I think I'm stuck until it starts to get cooler weather. RH tends to stay solid at 67 but I may go to a 65 before the year is over. I just hate knowing my sticks are sitting at 70-72 for the next couple months.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Mossome Coolidor is next! I would of had one already but my father decided to switch coolers on me for work. So he cleared out my cigar boxes that were seasoning with the cooler. There's no going back to that now filthy thing so I have to get a new one. Main reason I haven't bothered yet is filling it will take me awhile and I don't want to have 100+ cigars just yet.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
@Mossome Coolidor is next! I would of had one already but my father decided to switch coolers on me for work. So he cleared out my cigar boxes that were seasoning with the cooler. There's no going back to that now filthy thing so I have to get a new one. Main reason I haven't bothered yet is filling it will take me awhile and I don't want to have 100+ cigars just yet.
Coolers have no temperature control. That's why you'll be switching to a wineador. I know, I know. You're saying you won't. I said the same thing. Now, I own two of the damned things. Quit fighting it, and just give in already.
Under a hundred cigars. That's cute.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Coolers have no temperature control. That's why you'll be switching to a wineador. I know, I know. You're saying you won't. I said the same thing. Now, I own two of the damned things. Quit fighting it, and just give in already.
Under a hundred cigars. That's cute.
Oh I know. I'll get there, just not yet. Plus I don't want to burn my wallet on cigars right now.