What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just switched over to a tupper. Little desk top humi that I thought was holding RH has suddenly dropped 5%. Seal wasn't great but after some work it did its job. My packs are still hydrated so I know it's not them. Think it has to do with the weather change in my area. We are typically a low humidity climate in the winter months and it's starting to cool off. We will see how this goes. Doubled my storage. Time to add more sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yes sir, order was placed on Sept. 19th and according to FedEx they should be arriving tomorrow.
Damn I got a bone to pick with him lol. I ordered 9.7, two weeks ago I got an email saying he'll get them out before the weekend. Got no FedEx email and no response from him since then. I'm probably reach out to him tomorrow if I heard nothing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn I got a bone to pick with him lol. I ordered 9.7, two weeks ago I got an email saying he'll get them out before the weekend. Got no FedEx email and no response from him since then. I'm probably reach out to him tomorrow if I heard nothing.
Yeah I feel ya man. I think that if I wasn't on him as much as I've been, it would have taken even longer. Now just hoping it all arrives as ordered without any damage. Hope you get yours soon!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah I feel ya man. I think that if I wasn't on him as much as I've been, it would have taken even longer. Now just hoping it all arrives as ordered without any damage. Hope you get yours soon!
I had the same issue when I ordered my drawers. Being active on him is the only way to light a fire under him. I believe I may have waited 3 months and kept on him every week after the 5 wk mark.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk