What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Real nice, I'd love to get one of those, but I've had really good luck with my gasketed large Tupperware containers. I'm afraid I'd fill the winador up and be back in the same boat. I may just buy a frigging huge one. Can't beat the aesthetics though.
Tuppers worked great for me too, but summer highs in the desert last year peaked @ 120F, and unless you want an ungodly electric bill, the A/C stays @ 80F.

Now we are moving to a new place with swamp cooling so I figured why risk it. I need more storage space, sticks need to be kept cool. It's a win-win in my book (accountant disagrees of course).

Op40

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Considering I usually smoke my cigars at lounges I currently don't have a humidor set up at home but just a small lackluster coolador with some nice cigar boxes for cigar singles storage. My travel humidor is far more impressive sadly. It's a 10 count Xikar Travel humidor I custom lined with Spanish cedar and heartfelt beads in custom tubes (beads are white just to show. I normally recharge at that point lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OK OK ok... yall said it would happen... I was a skeptic. But, alas, my new humidor (70 quart coolidor)... lol. Way way way way bigger than I need right now, so I'm going around the house trying to find things I can put in big ziploc bags to take up space so there isn't as much air to humidify. She's gotten one bath and is airing out and will get another bath in the morning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got a bunch of the 69% ones, but i haven't had any problem with the heartfelt beads at all. How many would I even need for a 19 quart tupperdor? Probably a lot. Anyway,

NOT TODAY ISIS
lol

Sent back in time from Dr. Hoppy's phone using thinkatalk.
19 quarts? Not many lol. I'm using 4 of the 65% ones in a 70 quart cooler. :-o

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk