What's new

Lets see the top shelf of your humi!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Uh oh. this make make me sound bad but I keep my junk stuff on the top drawer. I call it the "brother in law" drawer...
I was waiting to see this because we can't all org the same way lol. I only have one humi with a top shelf and I organize by humidor. I have a "you can have whatever you want out of THAT one" humidor that's similar to dstews "brother and law drawer" lol.
LOL...I think we all have that humidor/drawer. I use to just pick out sticks and give it to people who wouldn't know better, but then I realized that I want to develop the enthusiasm in my friends/relatives/etc who aren't hardcore smokers so I leave one small humidor entirely for those type of sticks and I let them pick whatever they want from it - that way they feel involved in the process and can ask questions and learn.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Top shelf of my Edgestar is for boxes. Beyond that, not a whole lot of organization. Try to keep certain things together, and I keep some cheap sticks in their own area.

Like the BIL drawer, I keep some junk sticks for mooch friends. My roommate is obsessed with the idea of smoking cubans (though he doesn't smoke cigars, other than the occasional swisher at a party). I have a bundle of La Aurora connie seconds that I let him think are cubans, keeps us both happy.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Uh oh. this make make me sound bad but I keep my junk stuff on the top drawer. I call it the "brother in law" drawer...
Hahaha, I gave up meticulously trying to organize years ago. It's "sorta" organized, but now it's more "fit them in" than anything.
This doesn't compute for me. How would I satisfy my raging cigar OCD without constantly reorganizing and shuffling things around in the wineador? I don't want to even imagine a world where I don't spend time doing that.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Hahaha, I gave up meticulously trying to organize years ago. It's "sorta" organized, but now it's more "fit them in" than anything.
This doesn't compute for me. How would I satisfy my raging cigar OCD without constantly reorganizing and shuffling things around in the wineador? I don't want to even imagine a world where I don't spend time doing that.
It's actually pretty nice. I have general areas I keep certain brands and types of cigars, but beyond that I don't really worry about it. I find some gems every now and again this way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20ct humi, and am starting to set up tupperdores....i dont have a top shelf, i have A shelf!:headroll:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, the one thing that I learned from this thread is the Bros here don't believe in or care about " marriaging ". I ,myself, used to be conscious of marriaging and I would keep cedar sheets between different marcas to act as separators but now I don't even consider it an issue.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I might not have a large "top shelf" collection but, I like what I have :)

There are actually more of my favorites below the top shelf lol. I rotate my top shelf a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Couple Fuentes that I keep organized so I can resist smoking them and ensure aging. The oldest ones are only 2 years old currently.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Craig, what do you use for your own labels that you put you years on? Do you use a label maker with some kind of glue? Been curious for a while.
They are the labels from a group buy that was done here a year or so ago and I just write on them. The backing peels off on one end of the band so it sticks to itself.
Do you know where they came from? And thanks.
Let me check when I get home. Might have some extras. Not sure though...a lot still in moving boxes
Ive got him covered if you dont know where yours are smokem... shoot me an addy by PM RacFocus and Ill get a handful sent out to you... Ive got far more than I need or will use anytime soon...
The group buy was organised by rramstad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
After fanboys pictures I feel a bit inadequate, I think I have refrigerator/ freezer envy. But here they are anyway.

Humidor Alpha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362143414.788157.jpg

Humidor Bravo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362143445.587804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk