What's new

Lets See Your Rare Cigars

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I Can`t find the L40`s anywhere. do they still make them?
Yes they do. They are trying to catch up to demand, which as you can imagine is huge. So when they only come out with a few hundred boxes a year they are still very hard to find. Many retailers had some in stock with the recent UF-13 release but unless you asked if they had any in stock you wouldn't know if you were placing phone orders. Some lucky people posted up photos of walking out of their local B & M loaded up with some combo of the following: UF-13s, Dirty Rats, FFP's, and L40's. My best advice would to go on as many websites as you can find and send in stock notifications to your email addy. Even then, you still have to be lucky and beat the clock to grab some but it's a game plan at least.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Later, my 6 boxes of "rare" FFPs, FFOX Pussycats, LP9 pigs, and a 48ct LP9 cab...didn't wanna dig out the whole humi tonight...and yeah that's the remnants of a UF-13 25ct bundle. Oh, and I forgot about the Phantoms...it's ALL about the Phantoms!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
In that pic:
Dirty Rats
EPC Dark Rituals
FFOX PLs from 2008
FFOX Sharks from 2009
DE BOTL12 wrapped
UF4s
UF13s
Goldies (not THAT rare, but not often seen wrapped due to lack of restraint)
Other shit I forget

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
These are mine

Thats pretty cool man, but do you have any rare cigars tho?

LMAO. JK man that is pretty sweet. I don't think I've ever seen every rare Liga together like that. I'd have to imagine the MF-13, UF-4, UC Pig, and Velvet Rat were particularly hard to come by. If you don't mind me asking are you gonna save them for your collection or are you gonna eventually smoke em?
I plan on smoking all of them, I have multiples of each and I have actually smoke every one in that pic except the A and velvet rat. Obvisouly these aren't all "rare" I just had them out and took a pic.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Here is one I havent seen on here. Met Marvin Samel last month and he did a meet and greet at Civil Cigar Lounge for $50 a person which got you 3 drinks and 3 cigars. Took my wife and ended up with 2 Bashert Flying Pigs. Smoked one that night and ended up trading the other for a Velvet Rat and some other stuff. Took this picture when I got home of the 3 cigars handed out.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Soo jealous of some of you! Hope you guys are going to smoke them! Remember a great cigar can make an ordinary day a memorable day.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Not all my rare cigars by any stretch but a shot of rare de stuff for all you drewpies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't keep them like that, I smoked all of mine. :) (the test blend 47 was my favorite I think.)

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Not all my rare cigars by any stretch but a shot of rare de stuff for all you drewpies

I couldn't keep them like that, I smoked all of mine. :) (the test blend 47 was my favorite I think.)
They have just been kinda mixed here and there in the humi. It's amazing what you find when you dig deep.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

They have just been kinda mixed here and there in the humi. It's amazing what you find when you dig deep.

Wait you had all those and didn't even know you had them?!

:tiphat: to you, sir!