What's new

let's talk boots

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've always used docs, not sure why, had a company that I worked for that bought us new ones every six months, stuck with them ever since. I hear what your saying about your feet though, I had to get ortho prescription insoles for mine but I have really flat feet and bad knees. If you can find the ones the militAry uses I recommend those as well! I've been eyeballing the under armour boots, super light weight, my buddy swears by them!
New Doc's every 6 months, that's what's up!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've been wearing work boots for almost 30 years now and by far the best I've had have been Redwings. They have many styles now and have good warranties. You pay coin for them but it's been my experience you get what you pay for when it comes to work boots. I'm required to wear safety toe shoes and I spend a lot of time on my feet. Redwing has several styles that are light weight and safety toed and that's hard to find.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The only problem I have with redwings is that they don't accommodate the fat footed. Every pair I've tried have been very narrow.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its funny this came up. Im going to look for new boots today. Im tired of the local shop I normally go to so I think im going to give red wings a shot

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
If anyone is looking at pull on boots I can't stress enough how good of a boot Ariat makes. Several other companies do as well but the comfort and durability I've gotten from Ariat is just incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk