What's new

Liga Privada Coffee Table- FINISHED!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words. I love coming home to my table everyday....and my girlfriend and dog too. Half of the boxes in the table are already in use. There's a remote control box, another remote control box, a pen and pencil box, a cigar accessory box, and the anything and everything box. The FFP and Dirty Rat boxes don't hold much so they're really just there...well...to look cool.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
This will go quite well with a beer can end table. You know, those red-neck type of things. Do they have those in IL?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
This will go quite well with a beer can end table. You know, those red-neck type of things. Do they have those in IL?
Aaaand there it is! There's always one in a crowd. The idea of a cigar box coffee table did seem like a redneck idea but this turned out quite a bit better than that.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ROMULUS ...

That table is really nice. The part that makes it over the top is that you built something yourself for you and the fam to enjoy.

I think a Liga Privada STINKY ashtray would look nice on it as well, so please hit me up at drewnica@yahoo.com and I will get one out to you - on the house. (Please put in the subject column of the email "Liga Table Guy" so I shoot it right over to Brooke to take care of the shipping.

Best,
JD

384716_10151036921239902_1608423922_n.jpg
Try making one of these chairs next, bro. hahahahahahahaha

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Half of the boxes in the table are already in use. There's a remote control box, another remote control box, a pen and pencil box, a cigar accessory box, and the anything and everything box. The FFP and Dirty Rat boxes don't hold much so they're really just there...well...to look cool.
I think thats probably the coolest thing about the whole project, RC.... that you designed it so that you still had access to the box space and can use them for storage..

very cool move on your part too JD... very cool...

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words. I love coming home to my table everyday....and my girlfriend and dog too. Half of the boxes in the table are already in use. There's a remote control box, another remote control box, a pen and pencil box, a cigar accessory box, and the anything and everything box. The FFP and Dirty Rat boxes don't hold much so they're really just there...well...to look cool.
Niiiiiice. If been meaning to ask you if u used the boxes or just the lids

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
ROMULUS ...

That table is really nice. The part that makes it over the top is that you built something yourself for you and the fam to enjoy.

I think a Liga Privada STINKY ashtray would look nice on it as well, so please hit me up at drewnica@yahoo.com and I will get one out to you - on the house. (Please put in the subject column of the email "Liga Table Guy" so I shoot it right over to Brooke to take care of the shipping.

Best,
JD

View attachment 29169
Try making one of these chairs next, bro. hahahahahahahaha
Holy crap! That's a hell of a gesture, JD. Thank you so much!

I'll make a thread in the summer for my new Liga adirondack chair. :ccool:

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Niiiiiice. If been meaning to ask you if u used the boxes or just the lids
The T52 spot is just the lid with the back side filled with poplar to make it very solid and then I cut out a side panel of a #9 box to fill a small gap. The 10 remaining spaces are complete boxes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What a genius idea. Cigar boxes are such beautiful pieces of art. They should be displayed and a table is such a creative way to do that.