What's new

Liga Privada Papas Fritas

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
These haven't been released yet and I couldn't find them looking at the site listed above. I won't shop there or even mention that shops name to anyone after seeing years ago how much they gouge customers selling opus and anejo.
Havent seen a place not gouge on the HTF Fuente stuff in a long time....
I have purchased Opus from Emerson's and Federal Cigar, both which are site sponsors here, and both have included htf Opus such as the 13's. I HAVE NEVER PAID OVER MSRP at either of these shops.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Darn it. I almost ordered a pack of these earlier today but I passed. Wish I would have seen this sooner. Looking forward to trying them soon. The FFP is one of my favorites.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Sorry to say IMO these are still too expensive, almost as expensive as an Epernay Le Petite of the same size. Love the Liga line but also love the Epernay.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had originally heard November but haven't heard anything since. We haven't received any at this point so I would bet November is off the table. No idea as to when unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I think JD said beginning of December in that Velvet Rat contest from Halfwheel, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Originally was a mid-november thing but you know the DE crew, cant leave until its perfect... which is why we have all been eagerly awaiting every Liga release like christmas over the years.