What's new

Lil' Monsters

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Bloody hell the temptation. The problem is I need 2 boxes but SWMBO says I don't need anymore cigars.....
is SWMBO familiar with STFU? or GTFO. just saying, i don't ask about the sephora boxes, she don't peek in the humis, everyone has their thing.

alternately, keep bombing tommy boy until you have room. o)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
In the same boat as I missed out on the original releases bc of being a newb, ive been hooked up with a wolfman and drac but havent smoked them yet, I am trying to wait for an occasion! Cant wait to pick these up! Also the little Boris as I havent gotten a hold of one of those either.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
and THAT'S not rubbing it in or anything!

still a great review, btw. o)
lol, ya that didn't come out right. I know everyone is going to love these. I enjoyed everyone of them, and surprising to me the Face, which I found pretty boring with the OR release, is really tasty in this size.

Dan

Side note: the box is has changed since that photo.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Evidently Pete bumped up production on these, from 5k to 10k, so there really should be enough for everyone to at least try them, if not do some light stocking up.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
lol, ya that didn't come out right. I know everyone is going to love these. I enjoyed everyone of them, and surprising to me the Face, which I found pretty boring with the OR release, is really tasty in this size.

Dan

Dan,

How did the Lil Frank taste? Was it similar to the Regios Reserva from a few years back? That was always one of my most favorite cigars!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
to me it tasted exactly like a frank. Or what I remembered. Very good and I'm sure the one people will first go crazy for. But I'll be burning the mini mum and lil drac first out of my box.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was having a hard time picking a favorite because they are all different and good in different ways. But ya, I think those two are my favorite.

I can't wait to try a full size mummy.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Dan

That's what makes that photo extra leet! Crazy ITF boxes!

I heard it makes the smokes that much better.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will be getting ahold of at least two of these, possibly more. Need to smoke more, make room for some incoming inventory.