What's new

Lil' Monsters

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Bloody hell the temptation. The problem is I need 2 boxes but SWMBO says I don't need anymore cigars.....
Pffft...whatever mate....You find the room and you know I'll help you get them. :thumbsup:

is SWMBO familiar with STFU? or GTFO. just saying, i don't ask about the sephora boxes, she don't peek in the humis, everyone has their thing.

alternately, keep bombing tommy boy until you have room. o)
Instigator! :stickbeat LOL

From what I heard Pete is making sure these will not be difficult to get or find. From this info I think it's safe to say we can all relax as there will be plenty to go around. This is very good news and I really want to thank Pete for making it so.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
hmm, just showed some of this thread to SWMBO (your safe at the moment javajunkie) and apparently i can have some lil monsters if she has some Manola Blahnik wedding shoes ?:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hmm, just showed some of this thread to SWMBO (your safe at the moment javajunkie) and apparently i can have some lil monsters if she has some Manola Blahnik wedding shoes ?:scratchhe
It's a trap!! You want a cabinet humidor for those shoes, not just a box! ;)

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
not buying any of these, but am really looking forward to the photos from everyone who does! post up plenty gents... box, each cigar, etc.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can't wait... I think that some of these sticks are going to better than the originals in the smaller format.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
So is the consensus that we should try and get on a waiting list for these or do you think that isnt necessary?
If you don't get on the list, I'll make sure to buy the box you were going to get :) JK. I think you should get on one. Judging by the buzz around these things, its will sell out (just a matter of how fast) even with the extra inventory. Plus with the price point, I'm guessing most will pick up two to three boxes at a time, that's if the retailers don't limit it. Sucks tough, Ill be out of the country till June 5th so I hope they dont release it right on the 1st...