What's new

Lil' Monsters

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was promised some by Emerson s by email after talking to him and he went and put them on the website, He made his last sale to me.

Hopefully I will find some somewhere or pay some gouger as usual to get some.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I was promised some by Emerson s by email after talking to him and he went and put them on the website, He made his last sale to me.

Seems a bit quick to jump to that kind of thinking. These haven't even been released yet. If you're on a list, then don't freak out until you don't get any. Judging from the amount that's reported to be released, you should be good though.

Dan

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Seems a bit quick to jump to that kind of thinking. These haven't even been released yet. If you're on a list, then don't freak out until you don't get any. Judging from the amount that's reported to be released, you should be good though.

Dan
I'm pretty sure Emersons has it under control as well.

Emerson's Cigars

Retailer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Dave,

I have replied to your emails but also wanted to let you know here that we have you covered. Anyone on our list is good to go. They have been listed on our site as "out of stock" since we created the item for them. Once we receive word these are being shipped to us, I will be calling all of those on our list and after that we will post up in the Retailers section once we go live with the online pre-order. Our list will be taken care of first. Keep in mind that these will be widely available as well and we appreciate those who have contacted us regarding getting on the list. Thank you.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Sounds like perhaps you got a little emotionally charged up when you saw them listed online. They say on the website that these won't be out until June.

EDIT: Nice work by Emerson's!

Last edited: