What's new

Lil' Monsters

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Defiantly ready! I missed out on all of the monster from the past, due to my lack of knowledge. I was to busy enjoying Macanudo's. :cjump: Ready to try them even though they are not OR they should still be great.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Are you talking about these bad boys? Was with Jdog when his eagle eye caught these @ My Fathers factory in Esteli, Nicaragua..

Chef

Jdog.jpgjdog2.jpg

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm looking forward to trying those as well. I always hear great things about the monsters so these will be cool to try.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Already have my name on the waiting list for my local B&M. Can't wait to try them. Only have ever had a Wolfman so I am curious to finally see what all the hype is about with the others.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Definitely looking forward to them. The reviews Dan did got me all salivating. From what I've been hearing there also should be plenty to go around so that's a plus.

Dan

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Defiantly ready! I missed out on all of the monster from the past, due to my lack of knowledge. I was to busy enjoying Macanudo's. :cjump: Ready to try them even though they are not OR they should still be great.

Bingo. I was in the same boat. I cannot wait for these.