What's new

Lil' Monsters

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For all the guys that ordered from 3JC Cigars, I just called them (since they apparently don't return emails) & they told me that they got a shipment of 100 boxes in, but they're supposedly waiting for the free tee shirts to come in (he said they expect them either tomorrow or Wednesday), then they will begin shipping out orders. I also asked about the 1 box limit & he said everyone who preordered will get only 1 box at first, then once they see what stock they have left (and/or receive their second wave of shipments), they will send along the remaining part of your order then (if you ordered more than 1 box, obviously).

The guy was pretty cool & I'm sure they've been swamped with orders, so I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until I'm proven otherwise...
Thanks for the update Kevin

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Yeah, then the guys who buy 10 boxes will realize they don't need 10 and you might even get a deal, lol
I think most people who buy 10 boxes are planning to still be smoking these when the next 4 monster releases come out. Personally if I had the expendable income available, I would have 10 boxes heading my way. I loved every monster release to date, and I love smaller cigars.

Now where I do have a problem is the people with 10 boxes on order but only expect to buy a handful and just have preorders lined up just in case

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I live just down the road from the 3J's shop. They are a small operation and this is the first time their web-side of the business has had this kind of activity. They are GOOD people and I expect them to come through for us. They are just a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I live just down the road from the 3J's shop. They are a small operation and this is the first time their web-side of the business has had this kind of activity. They are GOOD people and I expect them to come through for us. They are just a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
That's good to know. Thanks, brother.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I think most people who buy 10 boxes are planning to still be smoking these when the next 4 monster releases come out. Personally if I had the expendable income available, I would have 10 boxes heading my way. I loved every monster release to date, and I love smaller cigars.

Now where I do have a problem is the people with 10 boxes on order but only expect to buy a handful and just have preorders lined up just in case
Is it scary that I completely agree with you that 10 boxes would not be crazy, lol? That's only 20-sticks each, that's not even a REAL full box of each!!

In all seriousness, I'd love to get 4 or 5 boxes of these. The price is really great.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Got on Coronas list. I hope to get a box before the 21st. I'm heading to Hawaii to see my old battalion return from Afghanistan and I promised my good buddy a mum and a wolfie.
FingersCrossed FingersCrossed FingersCrossed FingersCrossed FingersCrossed FingersCrossed

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For all the guys that ordered from 3JC Cigars, I just called them (since they apparently don't return emails) & they told me that they got a shipment of 100 boxes in, but they're supposedly waiting for the free tee shirts to come in (he said they expect them either tomorrow or Wednesday), then they will begin shipping out orders. I also asked about the 1 box limit & he said everyone who preordered will get only 1 box at first, then once they see what stock they have left (and/or receive their second wave of shipments), they will send along the remaining part of your order then (if you ordered more than 1 box, obviously).

The guy was pretty cool & I'm sure they've been swamped with orders, so I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until I'm proven otherwise...
Thanks for the update! Any chance you asked what the free t-shirt was going to be of? I hope it's something awesome like the Lil' Monster graphic cartoon or a Tat shirt. It'll be kind of lame if it was a 3jcigar shirt

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
You know I know a t-shirt is free but We have site sponsors like Emerson's, Top Quality, and Federal cigar to name a few that either have these in or will be in over the next few days. Why not order from them and support the business that supports the site?

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
You know I know a t-shirt is free but We have site sponsors like Emerson's, Top Quality, and Federal cigar to name a few that either have these in or will be in over the next few days. Why not order from them and support the business that supports the site?
Well put !

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
^^This^^ I put my name on the list with Emerson's about a month ago. Craig just called me and said he said my box will be shipped out today. Can't get any better than that :) Don't care for a free t-shirt. I care for great customer service.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
... AND go with people with proven, repeatable track records, so we don't have to worry about not getting an email or phone confirmation.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
^^This^^ I put my name on the list with Emerson's about a month ago. Craig just called me and said he said my box will be shipped out today. Can't get any better than that :) Don't care for a free t-shirt. I care for great customer service.
Yep, customer service goes a long way with me.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
+++++ Craig is a BBMF

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
$80 + shipping at Curtis Draper's
I just ordered over phone :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: