What's new

Lil' Monsters

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
These have yet to ship to the West Coast. All the B&M owners who ordered in CA are not happy at all. Thier customers are ordering online from other shops because of this. I preordered 2 boxes from one and nothing yet. Hopeully they will show up soon...
Washington as well!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Coming from the shop point of view, I will say it does kind of suck because people are ordering elsewhere and we have yet to receive ours, but this is also one of those releases I know will sell out in a matter of days.

These have yet to ship to the West Coast. All the B&M owners who ordered in CA are not happy at all. Thier customers are ordering online from other shops because of this. I preordered 2 boxes from one and nothing yet. Hopeully they will show up soon...

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I think he did the east coast first in hopes that by the time it got there the west coast will have already been shipped. I know from past stuff that the east coast was the last to see product so he just changed it up on this one.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Coming from the shop point of view, I will say it does kind of suck because people are ordering elsewhere and we have yet to receive ours, but this is also one of those releases I know will sell out in a matter of days.
I'm saving myself for you Brandon!!! I won't go elsewhere...lol

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So there should be no problem finding these in a couple months?? I am a little overextended on the cigar budget with the Mother In Law moving in:argue: and just not having the room in the wineador. Hopefully when Im ready retailers will still have some left.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm trying to be fiscally responsible, but the Lil Monsters look so good! Hopefully there are still boxes available in around in a month or so in San Diego...

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Like opus in the Seattle area even when they do get them in they usually sell two sticks max, at least being a set that could be hard to do,

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Like opus in the Seattle area even when they do get them in they usually sell two sticks max, at least being a set that could be hard to do,
The unfortunate thing is there are so many cigar smokers in the Seattle area and only so many stores that will be getting the little monsters in. I know Rain City Cigar said they were only getting like 30 boxes in and I had to call months ago to reserve mine. I love supporting local B&Ms but it makes it hard to do when they are unable to get enough product to meet the high demand.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The unfortunate thing is there are so many cigar smokers in the Seattle area and only so many stores that will be getting the little monsters in. I know Rain City Cigar said they were only getting like 30 boxes in and I had to call months ago to reserve mine. I love supporting local B&Ms but it makes it hard to do when they are unable to get enough product to meet the high demand.
That's because a lot of our shops are pathetic, just a step above a grocery store, with no interest in anything to do with higher end smokes. I love Rain City Cigars, and have found some SUPER HTF things in there, but when it comes to releases like these, they can't keep up with the entire sound. :(

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
That's because a lot of our shops are pathetic, just a step above a grocery store, with no interest in anything to do with higher end smokes. I love Rain City Cigars, and have found some SUPER HTF things in there, but when it comes to releases like these, they can't keep up with the entire sound. :(
Agreed! I know 1 great cigar store(RCC) and 2 good cigar lounges that actually carry cigars worth smoking that are within driving distance. All the other ones just sell Mancanudos and stuff alike and call themselves "cigar land" or something similar and make their money selling beer, blunt wraps, and bongs. The clerk 99% of the time doesn't even know what a "tatuaje" is. :angerhead

Emerson's Cigars

Retailer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For anyone that is looking, Emerson has them up on the site.
We only had a few boxes from our initial shipment remaining and they are now sold out. We are expecting another shipment on Monday and I will let everyone know when they arrive, thank you.

Chuck, pm your email address and let me know what you are looking for and I will make sure you get what need.