What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wasn't planning on jumping in on these, but two boxes fell in my lap for less than msrp, delivered. How can I say no to that?!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my order today from 3Js - one mini monster and one mexican exp. Well packed, with a cool tshirt inside. Thanks a ton Jeremy!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
sounds about correct, the first rush had cards, then they realized they typo'd mini mum, and just scrapped the cards. BUT more smokes are pressing through, so, yay!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
5500 boxes had cards. 10000 boxes total, so 4500 without them. We had some with cards and some without come in.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Smoked the Mini Mummy yesterday and really liked it. Just finished the wolfie and enjoyed that one as well, but that Mummy was really damn good!

ThreeJsCCigar

ThreeJsCigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, we have addressed all issues on future preorders. In response to Speedbump; First Hello Speedbump,hope your well and smoking a great cigar. In regards to money upfront that is a standard practice to reserve preorders. For future LEs we will not take money in advance due to a few issues we had with the Little monsters. In regards to your x to get y, that was a week after our release of the Face. We had 5 rare coffin boxes with Pepins signature in red. We did ask if you wanted one of the 5 rare boxes you would need to purchase a box of Tatuaje at 20% Off.
The week prior we had a lottery drawing for coffin and 10cnt boxes. So in that aspect yes we asked for an additional purchase but it was for 5 very rare boxes. I believe that is being misquoted on the blog and hope that clears it up.
My staff and I strive for customer service and delivering a great product to our extended cigar Family.

As far as the monsters We expected X number, we also expected it at a different date. Both changed without our control and that was the reason for the delay (this happens often with LEs).
We apologize and have done everything we can to make it right. If we have missed anyone please email me personally
At 3jcigars@gmail.com
As far as emails we ask that you keep them professional, we had a BOTL memeber write us a profane email and it is uncalled for. Keep it clean no problem, we can help with pleasure.

In regards, to refunds many clients have either purchased additional items with their multiple box credit or received a full refund on the remaining amount.
We do have about 7 clients that have yet to respond on how they would like their credit used or refunded.Let us know.

The single box limit, was a simple rule to make the product avail to everyone. Unfortunatly we had a few clients overlook our request.

In closing, we are here for and enjoy being a part of BOTL. We have made changes to elminate any mishaps in the future. We will make sure your experience is a great one. This is not just a business for me, this is a culture and industry I am passionate about.
Thank you,
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family

Speedbump sorry bud was not picking on you just addressing the post and additional posts in a reply to yours. Thank you.

Last edited:

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Guys, we have addressed all issues on future preorders. In response to Speedbump; First Hello Speedbump,hope your well and smoking a great cigar. In regards to money upfront that is a standard practice to reserve preorders. For future LEs we will not take money in advance due to a few issues we had with the Little monsters. In regards to your x to get y, that was a week after our release of the Face. We had 5 rare coffin boxes with Pepins signature in red. We did ask if you wanted one of the 5 rare boxes you would need to purchase a box of Tatuaje at 20% Off.
The week prior we had a lottery drawing for coffin and 10cnt boxes. So in that aspect yes we asked for an additional purchase but it was for 5 very rare boxes. I believe that is being misquoted on the blog and hope that clears it up.
My staff and I strive for customer service and delivering a great product to our extended cigar Family.

As far as the monsters We expected X number, we also expected it at a different date. Both changed without our control and that was the reason for the delay (this happens often with LEs).
We apologize and have done everything we can to make it right. If we have missed anyone please email me personally
At 3jcigars@gmail.com
As far as emails we ask that you keep them professional, we had a BOTL memeber write us a profane email and it is uncalled for. Keep it clean no problem, we can help with pleasure.

In regards, to refunds many clients have either purchased additional items with their multiple box credit or received a full refund on the remaining amount.
We do have about 7 clients that have yet to respond on how they would like their credit used or refunded.Let us know.

The single box limit, was a simple rule to make the product avail to everyone. Unfortunatly we had a few clients overlook our request.

In closing, we are here for and enjoy being a part of BOTL. We have made changes to elminate any mishaps in the future. We will make sure your experience is a great one. This is not just a business for me, this is a culture and industry I am passionate about.
Thank you,
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family

Speedbump sorry bud was not picking on you just addressing the post and additional posts in a reply to yours. Thank you.
So i am a little confused taking $ from
A customer when you have an LE item on hand is the same as taking $ from a customer when you have no idea when the product is coming in or even how many you are getting ?

That is where I am on this situation

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi

I got a gift of three cigars a tat brown and two San Ostano's for messing up on the promice I would get a Tat mex. I am saying this because I bitch therefore I must report it all. This was from Jeremy of Three Js

He didn't have to do that so Thank You for taking this serious. I forgive you guy's.

Dave

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guys, we have addressed all issues on future preorders.
Thank you,
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family

That was a hell of a follow-up. Props to Three J's:tiphat: