What's new

Little Boris

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Interesting, they were taking preorders over email. Wonder if they'll direct us here or just call us for our credit card numbers when they arrive.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This months gonna be killer on the checkbook! Little monsters, little boris (which is awesome!), looking at picking up some UF4's as well as Ratzillas in Chitown this coming weekend at the herf. Good thing my wife gave me a little "play" with my Bday. Just hoping nothing else rears its evil head so to speak for at least a few weeks! G1

kickerb

Go Noles!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Interesting, they were taking preorders over email. Wonder if they'll direct us here or just call us for our credit card numbers when they arrive.
I was wondering this too. I got on the email list months ago. But, to be safe I went ahead and used the pre-order on the site too. I figure this way I'm bound to get at least a box. haha

kickerb

Go Noles!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I was wondering this too. I got on the email list months ago. But, to be safe I went ahead and used the pre-order on the site too. I figure this way I'm bound to get at least a box. haha
Yup, just got an email for Corona explaining i need to use the pre-order on the site.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Boxes look like they were adjusted to $79.99 and there are 5ers up there now. Go get em boys! G1