What's new

Little Boris

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
This months gonna be killer on the checkbook! Little monsters, little boris (which is awesome!), looking at picking up some UF4's as well as Ratzillas in Chitown this coming weekend at the herf. Good thing my wife gave me a little "play" with my Bday. Just hoping nothing else rears its evil head so to speak for at least a few weeks! G1
No shit! Plus the BOTL cigars too.....

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
OH MAN forgot about those and I got the ship email I think on the box LOL. Yeah, plus the flight, hotel, yada yada yada... G1
Yup, Little Monsters, Little Boris, Ratzilla's, UF4's, BOTL Cigars, Opus all released/releasing this month. My trip to Chicago as well, then as soon as I get back I start moving next week. Not buying any cigars for a few months after that!!!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Talked to some one at corona and they said these were flying off the shelves like crazy as far as preorders are concerned! So if anyone is still planning on getting in on these I'd do it very soon!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Figure it was 500 boxes and with a 2 box limit which most people were doing, thats 250 orders which is 1/40th of the little monsters made. I know they asked Pete to bump it up to 1000 boxes but Pete mentioned that he didn't want to do more than 500 which he felt was a good number for a shop release. Apparantly, there are MANY boxes of the DD's left that still haven't even been shipped to TP yet. They started at 500 boxes then they wanted 500 more, long story short, they didn't' need em. The size of the DD, IMO hurts it a little as its large for many people and they don't' want a smoke that big. Little Boris coming out at about the same time as the little monsters just makes it more like when the original Boris was released just after the Frank. G1

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Figure it was 500 boxes and with a 2 box limit which most people were doing, thats 250 orders which is 1/40th of the little monsters made. I know they asked Pete to bump it up to 1000 boxes but Pete mentioned that he didn't want to do more than 500 which he felt was a good number for a shop release. Apparantly, there are MANY boxes of the DD's left that still haven't even been shipped to TP yet. They started at 500 boxes then they wanted 500 more, long story short, they didn't' need em. The size of the DD, IMO hurts it a little as its large for many people and they don't' want a smoke that big. Little Boris coming out at about the same time as the little monsters just makes it more like when the original Boris was released just after the Frank. G1
Tobacco Plaza is so desperate to move those DD's they've been making deals with other local area shop owners to carry them. They're removing the DD band though. I've seen a bunch of boxes at the shop we met up at.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What kind of deals? I would be interested in knowing!

Tobacco Plaza is so desperate to move those DD's they've been making deals with other local area shop owners to carry them. They're removing the DD band though. I've seen a bunch of boxes at the shop we met up at.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
These are fantastic. Pete and Casper were at an event and we got a sample. If you don't' like em, let me know and I'll take whatever you have left. G1