What's new

Local Pipe Clubs (and how to start one if none are available)

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I consider our group my own little pipe club, I just need to start sending out samples of the same baccy and figuring a time we can all meet in chat for a virtual pipe club...... New idea...... The motor is running
We should set up a time each month like they used to do with the brother of the month cigar choice. Just use the PTOM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I have more information on the club I discovered last week, I will post here. That most likely won't be until the next meeting which is the first Tuesday of next month.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North Oakland Pipe Club meets first Thursday of every month at

Don Yeyo Cigar Factory

22087 Michigan Ave
Dearborn MI 48124

I went to my second meeting tonight and had a great time. Ten people showed and I was able to try Hamborger Veermaster for the first time and Eric Stokkebye 4th generation 1855. Intriguing conversation and superb company. One gentleman, David, has threatened to bring tobacco older than me to the next meeting.

Meeting starts at 7pm and goes to 10pm. Fees are $5 that go to the house.

Facebook page isn't updated often but can be found at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81370582264

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This would be awesome if they made a local pipe club for us Long Islanders. Although the NY pipe club that @K Williams joined up with is only a train ride into NYC and maybe a cab. Just sucks as I wish it was further west and a little closer to home....one day I hope one comes around...
Well, you know the easiest and fastest way to get it started, right?