What's new

Long walks on the beach!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to say hello and thank you for having me on your site. I have heard good things about the community here and hope I can tag along for awhile.

What do I do: I make cigars that I love and hope you like them also.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

Later,
Pete

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to say hello and thank you for having me on your site. I have heard good things about the community here and hope I can tag along for awhile.

What do I do: I make cigars that I love and hope you like them also.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

Later,
Pete
How great is THIS!?! Pete Johnson?!!

Welcome Pete, I sure do like your cigars! :grin:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm laughing at the thread title...long walks on the beach. i feel like i should be hearing Crystal Gale or The Carpenters playing in the background. Funny. Nice way to bring yourself in. I like it.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Cool cool. It's awesome to see a manufacturer here like on the bigger forums. I'm in love with the cabaiguan juniors by the way. I can't wait to try the blacks I have sitting in a PA shop when I return to the good ole states.

Welcome!

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Pete. Glad to have you here. I have not had the pleasure of smoking any of your cigars yet but with all the enthusiasm and good things I'm reading about them from the folks here, I'm am looking forward to trying some very soon!
Enjoy your stay. You have many fans here! :thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hello Pete!!!

I heard you might be stopping by. There are many of us here who have fallen head over heels for your cigars. Thanks for you contribution to my humidor.

SID

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pete,

wow..good timing. I actually just emailed you. talked with Andy in your office a few days ago about an event i thought you'd be interested in. hopefully you get the info. if not, PM me and I'll get it right over.

Derek

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Wow. hello and welcome aboard. I am going to be trying my first stick from you tomorrow night. From what I hear they will be great.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome, Pete!

I met you last week when you swung through Dallas. I came by Kent's cigar shop in Addison (Cigars and More) and met you there. In fact, I believe I mentioned BOTL.org when we talked about cigar forums.

FYI, I was the guy who told you a story about the tatoo my Dad has on his leg...of my Mom....naked....

:smokingbo