What's new

Long walks on the beach!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Enjoy. My phone would not stop ringing until Jeff could get throught to me while I am on vacation to tell me about your interview. Welcome to board.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Welcome, Pete!

I met you last week when you swung through Dallas. I came by Kent's cigar shop in Addison (Cigars and More) and met you there. In fact, I believe I mentioned BOTL.org when we talked about cigar forums.

FYI, I was the guy who told you a story about the tatoo my Dad has on his leg...of my Mom....naked....

:smokingbo
Yes the naked tattoo. "Stop looking at it guys that's my Mom."
I remember the conversation well...LOL
Thanks for the welcome guys just give me a warning if you decide to kick me off........

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Hello and welcome Pete! Glad you made it here. Thanks for taking the time to let Jeff interview you also. Well done sir!

BTW, there are many on this forum that love your cigars!! Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the new line to release.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Glad to have you here Pete. I've heard great things about your cigars and currently have some of your creations sitting in my humi just waiting for a clear day so i can try them.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Welcome Pete! It's nice to see a manufacturer on a forum. Hopefully you can find some time to spend with us. As you well know there's a huge Tatuaje fan club here at BOTL. Thanks for creating all the Great smokes.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, Pete. I smoked my first Tat Red a month or two ago, and it was fantastic. I've got a Tat Brown and a Cabaiguan Guapo resting in my humidor, courtesy of one of the generous brothers here. I guess I'll I have to fire one of them up tonight. :smokingbo

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Pete, I don't know how I missed you signing up, but welcome. I guarantee you won't have issues here. I mean they accepted me without any problems!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Get the F out. Welcome to the brotherhood Pete. Love the sticks. Best in the bunch.