What's new

Long walks on the beach!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to say hello and thank you for having me on your site. I have heard good things about the community here and hope I can tag along for awhile.

What do I do: I make cigars that I love and hope you like them also.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

Later,
Pete

Hey, I personally gave several people there first Tatuaje's and all enjoy.... Good stuff man, keep it up.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, Pete! Sorry I missed you on your Denver swing. You hit every shop I frequent and I just didn't make it. Next time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! I need to try one of your sticks pretty soon. I have heard good things about your line up!!!

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I slept through most of May and June and missed this.

Welcome, Pete! Just keep doing what you. If my wife divorces me over my Tat purchases, I hold you in no way responsible:wifey:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hey i think youve learned by now that lots of the brothers love your sticks. I myself have only had the black tats and loved it, i also have a cabaiguan in the tupperdor thanks to one of the other brothers. as a matter of fact i think ill smoke the cabaiguan for new years. oh i almost forgot welcome aboard!!!!!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Just thinking here but when are these going to be available north of the border? I really think they are going after the wrong market and would be better on the shelves between Monte's and Partagas then the shelves they are on now.:grin:
Truly great smokes. The El Triunfador has been the only cigar I have smoked more then once in week in probably 5 years. I can't believe how much I like that cigar.