What's new

Looking to start a non specific Fantasy Football league- update

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I am now signed up!

My avatar is the best one out of the league too, you think I will get some bonus points for it? lol

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Let's get ready to rumble! 10 teams registered. Quick draft question, I'm assuming that we should try and fill the positions as if we were a real team including linemen. Would that be a correct assumption?
I've never drafted linemen in a fantasy league before. That may make the draft a little longer too. But if everyone wants to do that? I'll give it a try.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I've never drafted linemen in a fantasy league before. That may make the draft a little longer too. But if everyone wants to do that? I'll give it a try.
I was just asking if we're supposed to. I'm hoping we just need to fill the spots that have been selected and throw some spares on the bench!

Why do I feel like I'm going to end up with Cal Ripken as my quarterback? Damn I miss one potato, two potato...

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
OK, so I'm all set up. Draft kit, cooler of Dasani, 5 sticks in the dry box and the laptops plugged in and ready to go in the gazebo. I feel like the first kid at the bus stop, first day of school.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
OK, so I'm all set up. Draft kit, cooler of Dasani, 5 sticks in the dry box and the laptops plugged in and ready to go in the gazebo. I feel like the first kid at the bus stop, first day of school.
Me too

I'm always nervous on draft day. But I've been studying and ready to go.

Funny thing I think it was the old Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson that said if you are nervous on draft day you aren't well prepared.:razz:

Not so sure that is true in Fantasy football. I'm just nervous that the players that I want to draft at that round may not be there. But from my experiences. It never works goes the way you want it to exactly but you find alternative players that you like and it all works out in the long run.:stretchgr

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm in the control room, ready to go!!
Me too

Posted a message. I hope there will be a lot of dammit!!! you took my pick and trash talk. IMO the draft night is the funnest part of FF.

PS: Where is the contol room at on yahoo?

Last edited:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
So I see I'm second on the list all of a sudden? Do I have the 2nd pick? I hope so.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I got 8th pick 1st round. I'll try and leave you someone Kev, you got last pick.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
So the W/R position on yahoo FF you can run a WR or RB?

Last edited:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Shuckins, you should personally call and thank Drew Brees for what he did for you!