What's new

LP Feral Pigs

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Your probably not going top find them in a retail setting. But it is my understanding that they will be release throughout the year to achieve "proper aging", so there is hope. but i wouldn't rely on your preorder. Just keep your eyes open you'll find them!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Where are people finding these? I'm not too confident my pre-order will be filled this year...
If you didn't get your pre order it's more than likely not coming. I got 1 pre order box online and 2 more boxes at a B&M. I think there might be 1 more box hidden under a table in the walk in at my B&M. I could check if you want but keep in mind I paid $135 online and about $170 with tax from the B&M.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I got 2 boxes, then 2 more boxes were backordered. Online retailer just called to notify me that my backorders were both cancelled due to lack of ETA on future availability.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
yep. 4 boxes wed. gone before thur noon.
If your referring to outlaw south they were gone around 5pm on WED.. I tried calling the S store at noon Thursday and that's what John told me.. I then called the N store and they had 3 left.. So I snagged 1 box from there. :D I did Tried to snag 2 boxes and be a nice guy and leave the last box for the next guy.. But they weren't too keen on the idea of me buying 2 boxes.. They wanted the northlanders to get some and called the south store patrons vultures.. haha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys,

Fwiw, I know there are a more than a handful of stores with hundreds of back orders for customers... these IMO are very unlikely to be fulfilled as most retailers are being shipped just a few boxes at a time. We are trying our best to ensure all LP authorized merchants get a fair allocation which means no retailer is going to receive the quantity needed to fulfill this level of backorders.

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Good reminder to subscribe to the podman newsletter as well because that comes out 30 mins prior to FB apparently.

Good to have JayD here as well :stretchgr

Now, it's time for more 9's dontcha think? :eyequiver

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don't know if this was mentioned but you might want to try the drew estate iPhone app. Can find liga retailers in the store finder section. Might be able to score some feral flying pigs from a store that doesn't sell online but still relatively near you.