What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ever notice that the CI dog rockets (Ron Mexico, rajis untimely demise, hesitant pirate) only seem to come in churchills? I mean, how much of this crap are they actually sitting on?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ever notice that the CI dog rockets (Ron Mexico, rajis untimely demise, hesitant pirate) only seem to come in churchills? I mean, how much of this crap are they actually sitting on?
Ive always wondered that! I seem to hate churchills. To much work for a smoke I work 65 hrs a week as it is. I wish they came in robustos!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
... Waiting on multiuseless to meet up with me then its going out!
Just checking some things off the pre-flight checklist - we'll be good to go tomorrow.

Digging through the closet and humming the tune from the Indiana Jones movies, I've uncovered a box of really awful RP's. They belong in a museum... but instead, they're going in a bag so everyone can have 1. Take 2 if you want. Seriously... they're awful.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just checking some things off the pre-flight checklist - we'll be good to go tomorrow.

Digging through the closet and humming the tune from the Indiana Jones movies, I've uncovered a box of really awful RP's. They belong in a museum... but instead, they're going in a bag so everyone can have 1. Take 2 if you want. Seriously... they're awful.
Nice and dry too I am sure.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll be tracking the pass like NORAD, watching the destruction as it moves across the country. Looks like I'll be last before Lucky. Let me know if you want something particularly nasty to slip through!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Can't believe I just saw this post oh well I'm subscribed. Maybe the next Ron Mexico acid swap?
hmmm.... Im digging the avatiar... 2 year supporter.... ....hm...... heres your golden ticket Charlie!<---> Your in! Pm me your addy and email then post in 10 words or less why you think a dog rocket pass is epic!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'll be tracking the pass like NORAD, watching the destruction as it moves across the country. Looks like I'll be last before Lucky. Let me know if you want something particularly nasty to slip through!
Hey now!hey now! lol. my palette is going to be smashed! IF too much slips throught were going again in reverse order ahahahhahah! reverse reverse... one hop now lol