What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
ok folks bidding is closed!
OFFICIAL PASS ORDER LATEST AND GREATEST!
1.ls13
2.mrDRAINED
3.TIM H
48BALL
5.ZIPPOGEEK
6.JKITTLE
7.ERIC COOPER
8.SIRSPANKSALOT
9.EO80
10.HERFDOG
11.BONDO440
12.MULTIUSELESS
13.AVVATAR
14.JASONSBEER
15.BACK TO LUCKYSATURN13

IF IM LEAVING ANYONE OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Waiting on multiuseless to meet up with me then its going out!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
For some strange reason, I've been really wanting an acid since I last had one 4 years ago. Many often consider these dog rockets.

I feel shamed now, someone come kick me in the balls.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Acids were Drew Estates first attempt at infused. They sold so well that they started doing more and are now considered by many the best at infusing of all brands. Thats why RP went to Drew to do the Java line.
Somebody correct me if I am wrong here but I do not think I am.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For some strange reason, I've been really wanting an acid since I last had one 4 years ago. Many often consider these dog rockets.

Don't feel ashamed! My first cigar was an acid wafe! I really like them and the kubakuba and the blondie. The blondies great when I want to smoke in the car next to my better half when the kiddos not with us. The smell don't overwhelm her and its a short smoke. Id like to find me a few wafes.

I tried a def sea perfecto the night of the races it smoked amazingly well but I couldn't stand the flavor. Ive had the blue labes and the orange. I only like the blue ones. Id like to try some of the other acids that I haven't had yet. I really like the de natural dirt. probably in my top 5 list

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Naturals are good. You should try the Tabaks. They are very good. You can find tins of them for very short smokes (maybe 10-15 mins). Good flavor, very pleasing aroma for those around.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Dude @8ball, you are the person I send this box pass to. You want kicked in the balls? I will take that as a challenge and will have some "special" dog rockets for ya lmao.