What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So when you get the box, you will need to take at least 10 to balance it out! :D
2 out 5 in? Generous offering, my friend (y).Nice puts. The Fallen Angel's are great.
Those are handy back-up cutters. I have 1 in each car and use almost daily.. They hold up real well .
That's one of Jamie's DRC / dog rocket challenge smokes "E" . He'll have to do the big reveal.
Happy smoking , sucker :confused:

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heads to @Shadow this week right? Getting nervous. Lol. I'm so new though, I'm likely to think they're all great, except peppery ones. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's part of the reason for that "mid grade" pass. Help expand palettes, gain trading points, become less newbies, and have much fun.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
So the "E stick was about middle of the road for me. The stick smelled like a bag of chewing tobacco and had a sweet tasting pre-light draw. A lot of pepper and spice in the retro. Flavor profile stayed pretty consistent throughout Would be a good stick for mowing grass or something to puff on as a second, late night smoke. All in all, I've had better but I had worse.
I'm still standing so I guess it's a win all around!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So the "E stick was about middle of the road for me. The stick smelled like a bag of chewing tobacco and had a sweet tasting pre-light draw. A lot of pepper and spice in the retro. Flavor profile stayed pretty consistent throughout Would be a good stick for mowing grass or something to puff on as a second, late night smoke. All in all, I've had better but I had worse.
I'm still standing so I guess it's a win all around!
Lucky bastard. Always a roll of the dice. Last time I got a 5vegas cask strength. Thankfully, it was smokable. Interested to see what this is.