What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey guys, unless I manage to get to the b&m during opening hours tomorrow, I don't see the puppy leaving the country before Easter, don't put your hopes up too high, timing with hollidays (and losing half a week to sinusitis) don't make it easy.
Drink some extra coffee tomorrow morning. Or put extra gravy on your poutine

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey guys, unless I manage to get to the b&m during opening hours tomorrow, I don't see the puppy leaving the country before Easter, don't put your hopes up too high, timing with hollidays (and losing half a week to sinusitis) don't make it easy.
PENALTY ! Smoke one dog rocket !

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just to keep you guys posted, I couldn't manage to get to the B&M during the Easter holiday. Next time the store is open outside business hours is Thursday, but I won't be able to go before Friday.

I still am unclear about what's considered midgrade, in Canadian terms. Can I buy average C.anadian C.igars and call it a day?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just to keep you guys posted, I couldn't manage to get to the B&M during the Easter holiday. Next time the store is open outside business hours is Thursday, but I won't be able to go before Friday.

I still am unclear about what's considered midgrade, in Canadian terms. Can I buy average C.anadian C.igars and call it a day?
I get what you're barkin' Pup ! Excellent plan indeed ! Good to go & no worries.

In the meantime, how about a condition report on the Bodevas and cargo ?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The cargo was in great shape and has been stored in my controlled 70% wino since it got here, while the bovedas have been placed inside my charging station (where 84% bovedas slowly charge 69% ones)

The bovedas were "average" when they got here. They were good, but might have started to be dry by the time they reach the next stop. But they'll all be A-OK before departure.

All is good, no need to worry.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The cargo was in great shape and has been stored in my controlled 70% wino since it got here, while the bovedas have been placed inside my charging station (where 84% bovedas slowly charge 69% ones)
The bovedas were "average" when they got here. They were good, but might have started to be dry by the time they reach the next stop. But they'll all be A-OK before departure.
All is good, no need to worry.
Cool, charge up the Bodevas if you can. Don't forget to put aside one of our delicious dog rockets from the menu !