What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
How did they leave out the town with the burning coal mine underneath it? That's my favorite.
That's Centrailia, PA . They were burning trash in a county pit, and it breached an abandoned coal mine. When they realized it, they decided to wait four days
because of the Memorial day Holiday. They didn't want to pay the overtime. By the time they acted on it, they couldn't extinguish it. It's been burning under
the town since, I think, the seventies? The heat, acrid smoke, and gasses spewing out of the ground made it quite unsafe, and destroyed roads, substructures,
trees, it's toxic. Been there, it's weird as hell. Smoke comes out of cracks in the ground like you're at Yellowstone or something. And it stinks.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lets all smoke dog rockets Saturday !
I officially (somehow) declare the final Saturday in April to be Dog Rocket Day!

Join us April 28th for the FIRST EVER Annual International (thanks, @herfdog) Dog Rocket Day post up pics and/or reviews of your dirtiest, nastiest, most painfully tear- inducing cigars.

As always, throwing up and trips to the ER are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. We live for schadenfruede!

Tells your friends! Tell your enemies! Hand someone a Ron Mexico, Raji's Untimely Demise, Dark Shark, or anything else to make them gag.

UNITY THROUGH STUPIDITY!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I officially (somehow) declare the final Saturday in April to be Dog Rocket Day!

Join us April 28th for the FIRST EVER Annual International (thanks, @herfdog) Dog Rocket Day post up pics and/or reviews of your dirtiest, nastiest, most painfully tear- inducing cigars.

As always, throwing up and trips to the ER are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. We live for schadenfruede!

Tells your friends! Tell your enemies! Hand someone a Ron Mexico, Raji's Untimely Demise, Dark Shark, or anything else to make them gag.

UNITY THROUGH STUPIDITY!
I am down for this. Perhaps we can make it a group vherf of dog rockets?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well? It takes a courageous breed of burner to smoke a cigar you know is going to suck!

Had an Asylum 13 Conni the other day and still trying to get the taste out of my mouth, yech. No desire to do that again.

My experience is that if you want to find a reliable dog rocket go to your local B&M and grab a couple of "house label" cigars out of the big boxes where you first walk into the humidor. You know, those cigars the gangsters buy to roll blunts! As a rule 100% dog poop.

Just thinking, I have a couple of JFRs (just for retail, I was told by the sales lady) that will almost certainly qualify for the mulch pile. If you all can get the timing set up I'm in but I don't expect the cigar to be worth smoking past the first inch or so.

By the way Saturday is the 29th.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Love the gangster comment lmao.

The whole idea sounds gross though lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
UNITY THROUGH STUPIDITY!
It's ON like Donkey Kong !!!
I am down for this. Perhaps we can make it a group vherf of dog rockets?
I'm down !
Love the gangster comment lmao. The whole idea sounds gross though lol.
Whadda ya a land lubber???
Here's how a real sailor smokes dog rockets !!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I myself swapping an engine tomorrow, so it will be late before I get to "enjoy" a dog rocket. Rain rain rain, but I hope it holds off...
LOL always fun. Good Luck ! Keep the bolts from falling into the intake. LOL. Happened to me once. Doing plugs on my v-6 that requires removing the intake platen to access.
Dropped a bolt down the port. Used a telescoping magnet to recover. Close Call !

2 stabiliizer links to do tomorrow.