What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
HaHa ! Thanks for the opportunity to jump on your ass with that ! Actually this "formality" part is somewhat a necessity . Keeps people from getting bent out of shape if they can't get in. Or latecomers trying to squeezed in and modifying shipping points in the middle of the pass.
Amen

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sounds like our CEO Herfdog is barking again. :playful:
@EO80 , @multi-useless , we'd better just get our starter paks up to Yan, before the neighbors start complaining about the noise !
I'll have mine in the mail by Wed.

I motion the aforesaid suggestion that as soon as one of the starter paks hit Herfdog, recruitment should close. Can I get an "Amen" ?
Seconded. Although, i am trying to find a cut off man between AK and AZ. My thought fell through.
Also, we should establish, are we doing dog rocket challenge or dog rocket roullete? Do we need to unband and relabel sticks?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sounds like our CEO Herfdog is barking again. :playful:
@EO80 , @multi-useless , we'd better just get our starter paks up to Yan, before the neighbors start complaining about the noise !
I'll have mine in the mail by Wed.

I motion the aforesaid suggestion that as soon as one of the starter paks hit Herfdog, recruitment should close. Can I get an "Amen" ?
Seconded. Although, i am trying to find a cut off man between AK and AZ. My thought fell through.
Also, we should establish, are we doing dog rocket challenge or dog rocket roullete? Do we need to unband and relabel sticks
Woof woof.

I think "getting things up here" is a vague enough deadline to be used in a way to enforce strictly our pass list candidatures.
When you say you recieve the first box, we will call the list closed.
Better?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Seconded........///
When you say you recieve the first box, we will call the list closed.
Better?
That's that. First box to CEO Herfdog closes the draft.
Now, for the rockets. I just laid my 3 or 4 down , took a pick, (so I could identify them unbranded later) then pulled the labels and replaced with a numbered paper sleeve.
Sounds like not everybody wants to chance a rocket, so maybe keep it as a "challenge".

Noob Alert:
..//
Also, we should establish, are we doing dog rocket challenge or dog rocket roullete? Do we need to unband and relabel sticks

Last edited:

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Also, we should establish, are we doing dog rocket challenge or dog rocket roullete? Do we need to unband and relabel sticks?
Don’t worry about adding me if it’s too much trouble to work it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Looks like Doug wants in guys... ;)
If you are confident in its journey, we will call it a go.
If you're going to do that, safest way might be from Yan to Akpreacherplayz then from him somewhere west coast or NW US .....

Somebody get me Yans address, unless I can just send these contributions off to one of you tomorrow. (which would actually be better for me in this particular instance.)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Looks like Doug wants in guys... ;)

If you're going to do that, safest way might be from Yan to Akpreacherplayz then from him somewhere west coast or NW US .....

Somebody get me Yans address, unless I can just send these contributions off to one of you tomorrow. (which would actually be better for me in this particular instance.)
I want to know how you get away with contributing and not playing?
My thought is from montana to Ak to az i guess.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I want to know how you get away with contributing and not playing?
My thought is from montana to Ak to az i guess.
Cause the winter pass kicked my ass, and I'm having trouble getting to the middys and rockets I already have in my possession...
I just thought it would be a safer trip on the box going from Canada on to alaska then back down. Thought they might be gentler with it... ;)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
1. Avatar (LA) moved to warm...
2. Herfpuppy (CN)
3. Bondo 440 (PA)
4. Apesmokes (AZ)
5. Opie (CT)
6. Coincrazed (MO )
7. EO80 ( MO )
8. Multiuseless (MO)
9. bwhite220 (AR)
10. Tug197 (FL)
11. NMpokerDealer ( N.M.)
12. Zippogeek (NY)
13. Unpossible_1 ( IN ) See Bondo for complete address !

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just thought it would be a safer trip on the box going from Canada on to alaska then back down. Thought they might be gentler with it... ;)
You just forgot that Canada is the second largest country in the world, after Russia.

If I'd be in Yukon, Alaska would be close. But I am on the east coast. It'll take three times the time to get there. It's like shipping something from Boston to San Francisco. Not exactly close. NYC is much closer than half of Canada for me...

Just barkin...