What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Holy @$%!
Taxes, I assume. Do they at least kiss you first and buy you dinner?
Not really. They prevent us from smoking in public, close our cigar lounges and put other weird laws.

Ohhhh and while treating cigar smokers like outlaws, they are legalizing Marijuana.

With luck they'll have to relegalize public smoking in order to have somewhere to smoke legally purchased pot. Lol

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Not really. They prevent us from smoking in public, close our cigar lounges and put other weird laws.

Ohhhh and while treating cigar smokers like outlaws, they are legalizing Marijuana.

With luck they'll have to relegalize public smoking in order to have somewhere to smoke legally purchased pot. Lol
I was absolutely amazed at the price difference while I was in Toronto. I got talking to the owner of the B&M I was in, he said the tax on cigars is 70%. Needless to say, I didn’t buy much.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I wondered about that! I told my wife that the guys wanted us to move to Alaska for pass reasons and she just stared at me with a weird look. ...don’t think we are moving and we’ll stay right here in Arkansas (AR). Sorry to be the uncooperative one, again.

Also, I’m pretty sure @Coincrazed is in Neosho, MO.
Awwww cmon I was hopeful that I may get some company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Don’t know if the box could handle making it this far North, they get pretty beat up! There is a Pai Gow in my tupperdoor that I definitely could add to the party!

Alaska can't be more north than Canada. We own the north pole...

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah but Canada is the polite north if they damage your box they probably wait at your house to apologize.

With the Canadian postal service, most people don't receive their mail at the house but at a community box.

It also serves as a freezing service when receiving sticks during winter. It's quite useful.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I still remember your picture with the dog rocket assortment sitting on little doilies on a stainless steel platter like hors d'oeuvres

1. Avatar (LA) moved to warm...
2. Herfpuppy (CN)
3. Bondo 440 (PA)
4. Apesmokes (AZ)
5. Opie (CT)
6. Coincrazed (MO )
7. EO80 ( MO )
8. Multiuseless (MO)
9. bwhite220 (AR)
10. Tug197 (FL)
11. NMpokerDealer ( N.M.)
Is this the final list?

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I will say that we will close the list when you recieve supplies from @multi-useless and @Bondo 440 . Its still open enrollment. Need some more west coasters to cut the distance for @akpreacherplayz . How about @BigSkySmoke ? You should play!
I don't mind being a jump off point for Alaska. As long as y'all are patient if the box lands while I'm out of town. My work traveling tends to be all over the place in summer.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I don't mind being a jump off point for Alaska. As long as y'all are patient if the box lands while I'm out of town. My work traveling tends to be all over the place in summer.
This will most likely still be spring. But if you are in, we would love to have you. Also keep in mind its a mid grade pass, not actually dog rockets, so you can rest easy. I highly encourage playing roulette though, its great fun.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
This will most likely still be spring. But if you are in, we would love to have you. Also keep in mind its a mid grade pass, not actually dog rockets, so you can rest easy. I highly encourage playing roulette though, its great fun.
Yeah... I just classify the seasons as winter/summer at this point. I had to look back in the thread to find "mid grade" before I posted. Just had to make sure. I'm in for some shenanigans.