What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
And now we are officially closed for business. No more entries.
@Bondo 440 and @herfdog we are a go.[/QUOTE]
@irratebass @EO80 Irratebass you follow Unposssible and precede bigsky. I'll update tonight, I'm on the garage PC right now, getting ready for machine shop mode. My son and friend did rotors on his Mini Cooper and they have 3 done and one in the front they destroyed the set screw.
They have a hardened steel extractor snapped off in the middle of it now. I'm just going to grind the head off with my grinder, pull the rotor, drill out the set screw, rethread the bore, .. He'll be here shortly.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'll update tonight, I'm on the garage PC right now, getting ready for machine shop mode. My son and friend did rotors on his Mini Cooper and they have 3 done and one in the front they destroyed the set screw.
They have a hardened steel extractor snapped off in the middle of it now. I'm just going to grind the head off with my grinder, pull the rotor, drill out the set screw, rethread the bore, .. He'll be here shortly.
They snapped off the extractor? Sounds like someone was having trouble getting it to bite, and started hammering and or prying on things not meant to be hammered or pried on.
:)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They snapped off the extractor? Sounds like someone was having trouble getting it to bite, and started hammering and or prying on things not meant to be hammered or pried on.
:)
LOL I think you may have missed some additional sounds with your extractor scenario.

This is what got in a text with the call for help.

Last edited: