What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
:D Harlan get ready buddy :kiss:

@irratebass Looking forward to your review of the Bondo rocket. I assume since you already review cigars we should know exactly what the dog ate for lunch before the rocket was passed (y) :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I'm ready...I've been following @Opie 's training plan with the tuna and gym shorts flavor cigars. Was going to post evidence in the monthly photo thread, but @bwhite220 closed it on me. For the best, I'm sure... No one else would have had a chance.:ROFLMAO:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Oh I wanted to add, @Unpossible_1 left me with the impossible task of trying to put all that shit back in that little bitty box, well I exchanged it for a taller bow (I don't think it's not really bigger though), so in the brother way, I have left that task up to @BigSkySmoke to replace it heh, sorry brother.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Oh I wanted to add, @Unpossible_1 left me with the impossible task of trying to put all that shit back in that little bitty box, well I exchanged it for a taller bow (I don't think it's not really bigger though), so in the brother way, I have left that task up to @BigSkySmoke to replace it heh, sorry brother.
No worries...I know my way around an old smashed up box.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looks like B2
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It won't kill ya. You may even recognize it. Pretty much it seems to be a right of passage around here. That's all I can reveal !
Be prepared, when you finally go see it....that's all I'm going to say. :D
What the hell is going on in your avatar, Doug ? :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You know that feeling you get in your stomach when the roller coaster creeps over the summit, and plunges straight down at its fastest speed? That is what I am feeling as the DRP gets closer to landing here. :woot::wideyed::nailbiting:
I understand there are multiple bags to choose from, and to add to.
My question is am I supposed to add more dog rockets? And if so, where does one go about finding them?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You know that feeling you get in your stomach when the roller coaster creeps over the summit, and plunges straight down at its fastest speed? That is what I am feeling as the DRP gets closer to landing here. :woot::wideyed::nailbiting:
I understand there are multiple bags to choose from, and to add to.
My question is am I supposed to add more dog rockets? And if so, where does one go about finding them?
The only bag you are required to replace what you take, is the mid grade pass bag. The others are just for fun.
No need to replace dog rockets.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
@akpreacherplayz if this ships out of MT on Tues...You think it will make it there in time for you to snag it?
Yeah no problem and even if by some chance it takes fooooorrreeeevvveeerr then my brother @Mr.Capo.907 can handle it for me! Though I’m not sure he could handle the dog rocket roulette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk