What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
@Unpossible_1 Did you like it ? :writer::wtf::whistle::wacky::vomit:
Review?

It started off with medium bodied earth like taste. But not earth in a good way. It was like smoking dirt, as if I rolled up some soil from my yard and lit it up. It transitioned to an odd feeling in my mouth and throat, as if I was breathing in sand during a dust storm. Almost choking, but not quite that heavy.....just enough to be irritating and unpleasant. I thought I was picking up some chocolate, but soon realized it was just my imagination. More dirt.
4IF7QdS.jpg
I would not smoke this again.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It started off with medium bodied earth like taste. But not earth in a good way. It was like smoking dirt, as if I rolled up some soil from my yard and lit it up. It transitioned to an odd feeling in my mouth and throat, as if I was breathing in sand during a dust storm. Almost choking, but not quite that heavy.....just enough to be irritating and unpleasant. I thought I was picking up some chocolate, but soon realized it was just my imagination. More dirt.
View attachment 114304
The first one is in the book! Way to go, man! That is some high quality dog rocket there! Dirt is preffered to some of the other flavor wheel offerings.
@akpreacherplayz good job throwing your brother under the bus. Have fun Joe!

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Yeah no problem and even if by some chance it takes fooooorrreeeevvveeerr then my brother @Mr.Capo.907 can handle it for me! Though I’m not sure he could handle the dog rocket roulette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-4 Rubber duck...Shoot me a PM with your address when you get a sec.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
View attachment 114304
I like the accompanying picture. Reviews are always better with pictures!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
LOL ! Nice job !! Gotta love that "Amish Pennsylvania Broadleaf !
Maybe you just weren't "hankering" correctly . :hilarious: See below...

A plump pre-punched box pressed perfecto with a dark natural color, a woodsy aroma, a slow burn, a small volume of very mild smoke, and a flavor like black tea.
Leaves you with a clean finish and a hankering for more.
Natural wrappers are grown from Connecticut Broadleaf, then patiently air dried in Amish barns, not fermented in pilones. This produces the natural all-American tobacco flavor loved by smokers for a century and a half.

Specifications: 5x47
wrapper: PA natural
binder: PA Broadleaf
filler: a masterful blend of Dominican, Pennsylvania Broadleaf, and Connecticut Broadleaf

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
LOL ! Nice job !! Gotta love that "Amish Pennsylvania Broadleaf !
Maybe you just weren't "hankering" correctly . :hilarious: See below...

A plump pre-punched box pressed perfecto with a dark natural color, a woodsy aroma, a slow burn, a small volume of very mild smoke, and a flavor like black tea.
Leaves you with a clean finish and a hankering for more.
Natural wrappers are grown from Connecticut Broadleaf, then patiently air dried in Amish barns, not fermented in pilones. This produces the natural all-American tobacco flavor loved by smokers for a century and a half.

Specifications: 5x47
wrapper: PA natural
binder: PA Broadleaf
filler: a masterful blend of Dominican, Pennsylvania Broadleaf, and Connecticut Broadleaf
I could see tea being a flavor but it was more like used tea bags, not fresh tea.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Alright finally getting to this...I let the weekend get away from me. Rockets landed safe and sound in the wild west.

Rocket challenge stick
20180528_154211.jpg
Mid grade
Puts on left Takes on right
20180528_155249.jpg
The pups were itching to dive in the the spoils of the DRP!
20180528_155315.jpg

Might have thrown in a couple of my favorite budget smokes for safety reasons...
Pending approval....Flying to the great white unknown tomorrow!
tenor (1).gif
Reviews to follow....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Alright to finally getting to this...I let the weekend get away from me. Rockets landed safe and sound in the wild west.

Rocket challenge stick
View attachment 114442
Mid grade
Puts on left Takes on right
View attachment 114443
The pups were itching to dive in the the spoils of the DRP!
View attachment 114444

Might have thrown in a couple of my favorite budget smokes for safety reasons...
Pending approval....Flying to the great white unknown tomorrow!
View attachment 114445
Reviews to follow....
Takes a brave man to grab a Ron Mexico. I am approving. Northbound she goes!