What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
initial inspection of this stick had me wondering if this smoke had been misplaced in the infuso bag. It smelled like a normal mild cigar. Cold draw cleared up any confusion. first couple puffs weren't bad, just a very mild cigar and then the perfume hit. not something I really tasted in the smoke itself or even in the retrohale. It left a nasty coating in my mouth and on my tongue. it's not pleasant, but I expected worse

IMG_0373.JPG

getting into the second third things ramped up. the only thing I can come up with, is imagine going into a yankee candle store and licking every single candle. not a flavor profile I enjoy.

IMG_0375.JPG

the cigar sensed my distain, heard my curses, it felt shame and tried to commit suicide. jumped right off my bench, but kept on burning :(

coming into the final third it started to get hot and just an intense unnameable bad flavor. just absolutely horrible, from here until the end it was a white knuckle ride just to see how far I could go. I no longer like cigars. I think I'll take up watercolor painting instead.

IMG_0377.JPG

1 down 5 to go :vomit: