What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Now I think I am missing a poo. Adjustments -

Avvatar needed an ambulance
Bondo short 1 poo ( video award poop / drp / bombed opie/ two rocket challenge poos over the weekend )
OK all up to date !
SMOKE THOSE ROCKETS !

Ambulance for Opie

NMPokerDealer

bwhite220

Eo80

gobison

multi-useless

Avvatar

Tug197

Bondo 440

Opie

mitetak

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
so, I ended up with a similar experience. I’m thinking we need a new award on the scoreboard.

View attachment 119313

@Glassman , I will never forgive you for this :finger:
There's no longer any doubt why Jeremy provided ammo and encouragement, but firmly declined to participate.

He has launched a premeditated strike upon the anus of every member of the pass. It's exceptionally devious because we all firmly believed that if there were to be any anuses assaulted, it would be @bwhite220 doing the honors.

But now we have another fallen companion, destined to spend the day clutching a roll of TP in one hand, and a tube of aloe infused butt spackle in the other, watching family feud re-runs and waiting for some good Samaritan to stuff his colon back inside his body.

Get well soon, Adam.
You were struck down in your prime.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
There's no longer any doubt why Jeremy provided ammo and encouragement, but firmly declined to participate.

He has launched a premeditated strike upon the anus of every member of the pass. It's exceptionally devious because we all firmly believed that if there was to be any anuses assaulted, it would be @bwhite220 doing the honors.

But now we have another fallen companion, destined to spend the day clutching a roll of TP in one hand, and a tube of aloe infused butt spackle in the other, watching family feud re-runs and waiting for some good Samaritan to stuff his colon back inside his body.

Get well soon, Adam.
You were struck down in your prime.
I'm just praying that was the worst of it, and the other 5 are (slightly) better

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey guys, i have been in contact with zippo as he has been kind of absent from the board lately. He has been going through some personal stuff that he wishes to keep as such, but will not be able to participate.
So, @Bondo 440 can you please remove him from the scrolls, and that leaves @mitetak as the last stop on the us tour. Are you ok with shipping the box across the boarder?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey guys, i have been in contact with zippo as he has been kind of absent from the board lately. He has been going through some personal stuff that he wishes to keep as such, but will not be able to participate.
So, @Bondo 440 can you please remove him from the scrolls, and that leaves @mitetak as the last stop on the us tour. Are you ok with shipping the box across the boarder?
Copy that.
@mitetak head's up. And if the catbox goes north, replace the box or wrap it with that flat brown wrap paper so the carriers don't push the handles in. I don't get it. The box is obviously not 40 fkn lbs.
See illustration below. This box can't go for the long ride with a hole in it.
Maybe @herfdog also will pm you about shipping.

Last edited: