What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So let's do this. What we have here is E10. Is it going to suck? Maybe, maybe not. But it's got a cute hole in it!

We got smoke coming outta all the holes!!

I'm not hating it - get a bit of coffee in the retrohale

Annnnd we're done

@EO80 this wasn't a bad cigar - no ill effects and no offensive flavors came out. What'd I smoke?
Pretty short review. But what the hell, you smoked...
An Azan. Never heard of it. But glad you liked it. It was pulled from the pass to fill in. Shows to be a 6 dollar cigar.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Let’s schedule this vHerf or it will never happen!

How about Friday, Sept 7th. Let’s start at 9:30 PM CST so it’s not too late for those on the East Coast and it’s later into the evening for those on the West Coast.

Savvy?
That works for me!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Excellent ! And another "o-crap" !!!! This is ambulance territory !!!!!
The 3 "Cohibas " are unmarked challenge sticks. They aren't infusement experiments gone wrong, or cigars that were sitting at the bottom of a laundry hamper.
Just 3 mystery cheap cigars. One of them, I actually like. You said you would smoke any rocket I sent you. And you were joking about mexican faux Cohibas, Remember ?
That was the twisted logic behind that. Enjoy your bomb, I told you.. you had it coming !!

Good luck with your o-crap, Eww-1 and OliverGross.

And if you ever want to know what the 3 fauxhibas are, there's a number inside the label, I have the key.
I see no number. What the hell am I smoking?