What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Gentlemen, the vHerf has been scheduled for a few weeks now so NO BOWING OUT! You made it through the DRP so you can certainly make it through a vHerf!!!

Starts tonight at 9:30 PM CST but join when you can! Make sure to smoke one of the cigars that you got from the DRP.

For those who have never vHerf'd, here are some basics:
  • All you need is a Gmail account. You can join directly from the hangouts website if you are on a laptop/computer, or you can download the Google Hangouts app if you are on any tablet/phone.
  • If you are in a loud area or have a lot of background noise, please use headphones with a mic. This will help you hear everyone else and it will also eliminate a lot of the background noise on your end.
  • CAUTION: vHerf is not monitored so there is probably adult language, jokes, and shenanigans. Enter at your own risk!

Tagging the DRP contestants:
@herfdog | @Unpossible_1 | @irratebass | @BigSkySmoke | @Mr.Capo.907 | @akpreacherplayz | @Prine | @ApeSmokes | @NMPokerDealer | @EO80 | @GoBison | @multi-useless | @Avvatar | @Tug197 | @Bondo 440 | @Opie | @mitetak

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
wait, where's @Glassman?? he should be on and smoking one of his infuso sticks. besides, I'd like to cuss him out face to face for making me smoke that thing.....
Crap! Another great point! I was just using the list that @Bondo 440 puts out with all the poop awards.

JEREMY, you better show up, bro!