What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff Woof woof woof woof
...................... Things being said, how will it work this time? Was the "start and finish in canada" a strategy people liked?
LOl HERFDOOOOOGGG !! WooHoo ! Sniffin out another Pass !
DRP starts and finishes at the CEOs' locale .. so I guess The Board has to determine/ nominate that first. Might be fun to keep rotating that Honorable position.
Candidates would have to participated in at least 1 previous pass.
and read the cherished Sacred Scrolls.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
General rule of thumb, the pass talk starts in Feb. This seems to be jumping off much earlier. DRP2019 is a definite go. Just a matter of sorting out the ceo role for this year. Which may need to go into a private meeting.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff

Woof woof woof woof
Grrrr
Woof woof!

Heresy!

Hey @Bondo440... Ain't it the dog's job to barq at people and get them to start the dog rocket?

We're not in 2019 yet... There's still plenty of time for poop drop in 2018!

Things being said, how will it work this time? Was the "start and finish in canada" a strategy people liked?
General rule of thumb, the pass talk starts in Feb. This seems to be jumping off much earlier. DRP2019 is a definite go. Just a matter of sorting out the ceo role for this year. Which may need to go into a private meeting.

Absolutely !

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Alright, between last Thursday and this Tuesday during down time at work, I made it through all 285 (now 286) pages of this. @ApeSmokes is officially my favorite cigar reviewer of all time. I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with me but when the time comes, I want in on the shenanigans!
ETA: Oh, the Ohio triangle debacle was hilariousUSPS truly at its finest!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Alright, between last Thursday and this Tuesday during down time at work, I made it through all 285 (now 286) pages of this. @ApeSmokes is officially my favorite cigar reviewer of all time. I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with me but when the time comes, I want in on the shenanigans!
ETA: Oh, the Ohio triangle debacle was hilariousUSPS truly at its finest!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You are correct.
@habano-j , you're making me blush. I just do what the voices tell me. It's only awkward when the voices don't agree. Like when some of them want to take a walk, and others insist I shave my balls.

My neighbors don't talk to me a lot. :(

But I don't care, because I have lots of friends here!:)

Curious.

Anyway, if you haven't already you need to watch bwhite's videos.

He's the reviewer you're looking for.
(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@habano-j , you're making me blush. I just do what the voices tell me. It's only awkward when the voices don't agree. Like when some of them want to take a walk, and others insist I shave my balls.

Curious.

(y)(y)
@bwhite220 's video was the best thing I've ever seen.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Curious.

(y)(y)
I watched both of his that were in the thread and they were indeed fantastic. There's just something about the articulate nature of your writing that really struck me and filled me with emotion to cry........from laughing. "Donkey" was the best thing EVER. Seriously. I read it to my wife and she couldn't breathe. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I agree, Jer should definitely be in the pass for all the pain he caused last year, but being a newb in the pass I dare not nominate him on my own. I leave that to the sacred council to decide.

He could have my spot....
Once again.. this is not to anybody in particular.

There was a case of us dragging someone in that didn't want in. Later in the wheel, he had to drop out. We have plenty of new players that would like in.
Jeremy participates enough, and I'm sure will continue to contribute to the Brotherhood and contribute commentary to the next pass..
He's running a business, been out on "his own comp" for months now, and likely has some serious catch up to do. Don't dump this shit in his lap.

After 911 someone got the bright idea of sending Thank You cards to FDNY. Sounded like a good idea, but I was shocked at the lack of insight.
These guys just lost 50% of their force, meanwhile they now are tasked to respectfully sort and process 6000 cards a day from well wishers.
Of course, at the same time, someone was sending arcenic-powdered letters out to agencies.
Someones "goodwill" idea. Meanwhile, that had to be freaking horrible.

Guess my point is, if the guy says he's better off "out" this round, we should honor that.
Just my .o2