What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Once again.. this is not to anybody in particular.

There was a case of us dragging someone in that didn't want in. Later in the wheel, he had to drop out. We have plenty of new players that would like in.
Jeremy participates enough, and I'm sure will continue to contribute to the Brotherhood and contribute commentary to the next pass..
He's running a business, been out on "his own comp" for months now, and likely has some serious catch up to do. Don't dump this shit in his lap.

After 911 someone got the bright idea of sending Thank You cards to FDNY. Sounded like a good idea, but I was shocked at the lack of insight.
These guys just lost 50% of their force, meanwhile they now are tasked to respectfully sort and process 6000 cards a day from well wishers.
Of course, at the same time, someone was sending arcenic-powdered letters out to agencies.
Someones "goodwill" idea. Meanwhile, that had to be freaking horrible.

Guess my point is, if the guy says he's better off "out" this round, we should honor that.
Just my .o2
this is not a "goodwill" idea, this is payback :ROFLMAO:

but I get what you're saying, makes sense

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think that it's a good idea to get the ball rolling, but I humbly suggest waiting until february to get the box out. That allows us time to:
A) make sure all who would like to participate get notice and sign up.
B) stack supplies.
C) set up rank structures as needed.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think that it's a good idea to get the ball rolling, but I humbly suggest waiting until february to get the box out. That allows us time to:
A) make sure all who would like to participate get notice and sign up.
B) stack supplies.
C) set up rank structures as needed.
Oh yeah. There's much to be done. I think the last time it took about 6 weeks from official enrollment start to the box going out.

Eran says Feb 2019 and he's logistics officer so that's that. We can start preliminaries late January I guess. I just wanted to wake this thread up since I've noticed people are referring to the DRP and getting psyched !! LOL This will get everybody on the same page. um. Literally.

I know I've stood on my soapbox a few times on the topic of DRP lately, but we do have a set protocol that works so we stick to it. I am Propaganda Minister so I defend it's integrity.
I make most of my noise before the start of the pass. Laying down the groundwork so Eran can grab the football and do his job. Those who have read the thread get all this ..

Christmas and New Years will tie resources up. I just figured it was time to get this thread live again.
I am honestly impressed at the new blood around here and can't wait for the next pass .. it's going to be a freakin riot!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Some very good points have made here today. And yes, after the holidays we will begin official enrollment. And mid to late feb we will plan to launch.
As far as Jeremy and his involvement, i agree to respect his wish to remain out. However, this is BOTL, and there is no rule about dropping other packages in his mail box. So feel free and drop something his way. He is a solid brother that could use a "hand".

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As long as I keep the official "sniffer of pass" and "barqer of trouble" titles, I'm happy to give the CEO crown to some inconscient newb. And laugh at his exploded mailbox.
Inconscient newb? LOL Herfdog, you know CEO candidate needs to have participated in at least one other DRP. You participated in all of them.
We'll talk at the PM board meeting. I have a motion to move you to a permanent seat on the board with the Holy Trinity !
LOL it's just like corporate. For a promotion, we need to create a job title for you first LOL
@EO80 @multi-useless

Last edited: