What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
After a slight delay, I'm relighting turd number 2. It was hard to discern any flavors earlier but it wasn't terrible - upon relight, it tastes a little piney
image.jpg

It's arts and crafts day in the garage, as you can see. Which means I'm drinking and smoking and watching the females paint things.

As I again prepare my palate for the experience of being assualted, here's the other kick in the nuts that jumped me when I opened the box -
IMG_8173.JPG

Way over the top, courtesy of the cry-fecta - I feel like I should smoke all of these before I touch that peppermint bark stick, just in case my taste buds experience any permanent damage

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
After a slight delay, I'm relighting turd number 2. It was hard to discern any flavors earlier but it wasn't terrible - upon relight, it tastes a little piney
Well, the rest of the guys downstream should start getting a little nervous. I said there was a decent cigar in the bag, and you found it. Not the best Gunslinger has to offer, but certainly a step above the rest in the box.20190613_150634.jpg

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well, the rest of the guys downstream should start getting a little nervous. I said there was a decent cigar in the bag, and you found it. Not the best Gunslinger has to offer, but certainly a step above the rest in the box.View attachment 137085
Lol, I was just about to ask what I smoked - it wasn't terrible, started getting a little harsh toward the end but nothing noxious like some things I've smoked for this thread

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok. Just rip off the bandaid, right?

The day started out auspicious enough....nursing a well-deserved hangover I took the 25 minute trip to Platte City, or now referred to as "that place where cigars were ruined forever" and brought my mini-me with me. I also brought a couple of the Penny coladas for the boys to partake in, a bag of spicy pork rinds to fix my palate, and some high quality h2o.

Steve is running late due to "work issues " and we both know that is really code for "fuck this shit"....so we get Ben out fishing and Craig and I decide to get started. He started with the Penny Colada and I went for the Panama Red.
20190622_114914.jpg

As you can tell the serene setting was perfect, and the bloody mary He greeted me with was stellar. All in all a great time...until wtf, WHY DID I SIT DOWNWIND OF CRAIG?!

Reliving the odor of the Penny Colada was akin to being jump scared by Chucky.....it sucks.

Fortunately for me, the PR started out ok....but why is it burning so slow? Flavors were just mild not too tasty cigar.....until they werent. Ill come back to that.
20190622_120020.jpg

It took some attention to keep it lit and burning properly, and Craig was egging me on to just puff harder....asshat. i didn't....but my god this was a 2 hour smoke! Craig smoked 3 sticks in the amount of time this bastard took! Into the midway point I was getting barnyard hay that was recently shoveled out of a horse stall....cause there is horse hair burning in there....Id swear to it. Contruction began to be a challenge...123_1(4).jpg123_1(2).jpg

And. Craig is funny sometimes
123_1(3).jpg

I have more pics but the site says they're too large (I get that all the time) so suffice it to say I finished what would have to be described as the best smoke of the day.

Next came the bastardization Preacher made. This was horrible. Like really really really bad.20190624_152244.jpg

I know your god is a forgiving god....but IDK if hes gonna let this one pass. You sir are not allowed to infuse again mkay?

This Bastard was tighter than @Lok17 when he was a ballerina. Using a draw tool only ensured that my first puff made me inhale the fine ground pencil lead....cause thats what it tastes like....deep in my throat so I wont soon forget the flavor.

20190622_140758.jpg

This is the point we started imbibing anything to kill the flavor...It didnt. It was like trying to kill Michael Meyers.....it just kept coming super slow and steady. I dont want to ruin this for whoever is down the line, but this shit sucked. Kudos.
IMG846555395911825304.jpg

Smoking the band helped this one, but again with the too big pics. It was at this point I realized it wasnt a headache...I now have stage 4 brain cancer from whatever was in this.

Next up, cause fuuuuuck it, right?! The A-crop I chose....well some call it plume....Ima call it what it was....mold....was furry. I figured my body could really use the penicillin at this point, so I smoked it anyhow! 20190622_150618.jpg

I dont remember what this tasted like because I was already retreating to my happy place and the pounding head was demanding that I schedule my lobotomy STAT, so the fact is I smoked it, and the only way to properly describe it would be....sadness.

It tasted just like sadness. Worse than a lazy handjob sadness...more like your dog was taken by a cougar in front of you and molested then eaten. That sadness.

Fortunately because of the mold I only smoked the first half then pitched it in favor of a "normal" cigar.20190622_151221.jpg
Craig was half drunk and well....this belongs here doesn't it?

The ONLY redeemer for the day was all the great rum we sampled afterwards. He started us on a 120 proof to burn off our surviving taste buds, and a good time was had.

K Im going to go see my oncologist....bye.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

OK so it goes like this -
@gurgalunas smoked the Penny Colada ™ . He also earned the highly coveted Golden Poo for guessing the challenge stick, proclaiming in front of witnesses, "This is one of those dead elephants".
He then smokes the dreaded @akpreacherplayz Peppermont Bark. Then for dessert, he brings it all together with an A-CRAP ! And .. for smoking all of them at one sitting ..he gets another Hearse !

@gurgalunas , @Pennywise827 , and @GoBison all get another poo for Cry-Fecta bombing @multi-useless

Jamie multuseless gets on the board as he receives the DRP ! As well as a challenge stick award for smoking one of Gurg's Turds !! Welcome to hell , my friend ~!

NOTE:
I see Wes is posting so I'll be back to even the score with him on the next DRP Scores update !
I also need to come up with a single icon , to memorialize @GoBison 's strikeout at the plate. 'GoBie needs at least something there...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok. Just rip off the bandaid, right?

The day started out auspicious enough....nursing a well-deserved hangover I took the 25 minute trip to Platte City, or now referred to as "that place where cigars were ruined forever" and brought my mini-me with me. I also brought a couple of the Penny coladas for the boys to partake in, a bag of spicy pork rinds to fix my palate, and some high quality h2o.

Steve is running late due to "work issues " and we both know that is really code for "fuck this shit"....so we get Ben out fishing and Craig and I decide to get started. He started with the Penny Colada and I went for the Panama Red.
View attachment 137142

As you can tell the serene setting was perfect, and the bloody mary He greeted me with was stellar. All in all a great time...until wtf, WHY DID I SIT DOWNWIND OF CRAIG?!

Reliving the odor of the Penny Colada was akin to being jump scared by Chucky.....it sucks.

Fortunately for me, the PR started out ok....but why is it burning so slow? Flavors were just mild not too tasty cigar.....until they werent. Ill come back to that.
View attachment 137143

It took some attention to keep it lit and burning properly, and Craig was egging me on to just puff harder....asshat. i didn't....but my god this was a 2 hour smoke! Craig smoked 3 sticks in the amount of time this bastard took! Into the midway point I was getting barnyard hay that was recently shoveled out of a horse stall....cause there is horse hair burning in there....Id swear to it. Contruction began to be a challenge...View attachment 137144View attachment 137145

And. Craig is funny sometimes
View attachment 137146

I have more pics but the site says they're too large (I get that all the time) so suffice it to say I finished what would have to be described as the best smoke of the day.

Next came the bastardization Preacher made. This was horrible. Like really really really bad.View attachment 137147

I know your god is a forgiving god....but IDK if hes gonna let this one pass. You sir are not allowed to infuse again mkay?

This Bastard was tighter than @Lok17 when he was a ballerina. Using a draw tool only ensured that my first puff made me inhale the fine ground pencil lead....cause thats what it tastes like....deep in my throat so I wont soon forget the flavor.

View attachment 137149

This is the point we started imbibing anything to kill the flavor...It didnt. It was like trying to kill Michael Meyers.....it just kept coming super slow and steady. I dont want to ruin this for whoever is down the line, but this shit sucked. Kudos.
View attachment 137150

Smoking the band helped this one, but again with the too big pics. It was at this point I realized it wasnt a headache...I now have stage 4 brain cancer from whatever was in this.

Next up, cause fuuuuuck it, right?! The A-crop I chose....well some call it plume....Ima call it what it was....mold....was furry. I figured my body could really use the penicillin at this point, so I smoked it anyhow! View attachment 137151

I dont remember what this tasted like because I was already retreating to my happy place and the pounding head was demanding that I schedule my lobotomy STAT, so the fact is I smoked it, and the only way to properly describe it would be....sadness.

It tasted just like sadness. Worse than a lazy handjob sadness...more like your dog was taken by a cougar in front of you and molested then eaten. That sadness.

Fortunately because of the mold I only smoked the first half then pitched it in favor of a "normal" cigar.View attachment 137152
Craig was half drunk and well....this belongs here doesn't it?

The ONLY redeemer for the day was all the great rum we sampled afterwards. He started us on a 120 proof to burn off our surviving taste buds, and a good time was had.

K Im going to go see my oncologist....bye.
:nailbiting: :wtf: :joyful: (y) Thanks to our brave contestants, the 2019 CRY-FECTA apparently was a sad, painful, journey to cigar hell. CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE !
Great job documenting this memorable chapter in DRP History. !

This must have been something, guys, I'm still having trouble processing all this hand rolled debauchery ! HAHAHA

Rating - 100%
157   0   0

OK so it goes like this -
@gurgalunas smoked the Penny Colada ™ . He also earned the highly coveted Golden Poo for guessing the challenge stick, proclaiming in front of witnesses, "This is one of those dead elephants".
He then smokes the dreaded @akpreacherplayz Peppermont Bark. Then for dessert, he brings it all together with an A-CRAP ! And .. for smoking all of them at one sitting ..he gets another Hearse !

@gurgalunas , @Pennywise827 , and @GoBison all get another poo for Cry-Fecta bombing @multi-useless

Jamie multuseless gets on the board as he receives the DRP ! As well as a challenge stick award for smoking one of Gurg's Turds !! Welcome to hell , my friend ~!

NOTE:
I see Wes is posting so I'll be back to even the score with him on the next DRP Scores update !
I also need to come up with a single icon , to memorialize @GoBison 's strikeout at the plate. 'GoBie needs at least something there...
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hmmm. Sounds like @herfdog is volunteering to take final delivery of the box, and take possession of the final contents. Bondo, sounds like an opportunity to offload that last dozen toxic rockets that wouldn't fit in the Bark Box.
That's not how a box pass works.

And, historically in the Rocket pass, we've always managed to run against bumps.

Plus, I've been planing what to shit on @Opie