What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
@Pennywise827 , good idea to have those guys looking over you. Pretty generous gift for you to provide that kind of entertainment for free. If something bad happened, I bet they would have called the Darwin Awards folks instead of an ambulance, though...

Fantastic write-up, until the end when my name entered the conversation... Very nice of you to think of me, but I've already got 5 turds on the docket, plus the Conuco I forgot to list.
you've been called out..... do the right thing here Craig. :LOL:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ok. So...I passed out right after smoking this bastardization of a cigar.

Literally.....passed....out.
View attachment 136923

Construction was basically recycled tobacco from the ashtray outside Buffalo wild wings after a fire that was put out with day old Hamms. Construction paper came to mind on the wrapper...or cardboard.

First draw was...intense. literally tasted nothing except cardboard and well....this
View attachment 136924

It tasted just like I was smoking a pina colada air freshner. Without rum. Or anything that makes a pina colada actually refreshing. I went full commando and didn't drink anything with this demon stick. More on that in a sec....

I stayed in contact with @ApeSmokes , @Unpossible_1 , and @Opie For the duration in case I needed sudden medical attention...and assuming one of these asshats would call an ambulance. All 3 seem to know my addy by heart, so at the time seemed like good choices. Again...it was an evening full of poor choices.

At first I thought it wasn't going to be completely terrible...I mean it was nasty, but so are most my dates lately...I persevere.
View attachment 136925

It was shortly after this photo I made the mistake of licking my lips......holy mother of WTF IS ON MY LIPS?! It was like I literally was sprayed all about the face with pina colada glade air freshner. Chemically enhanced flavor instantly made my tongue numb. I realize at this point I should have just smoked the acid.

View attachment 136926

Into the second third is where the good stuff comes in. Thats right....grape drank. Admittedly I was over-puffing to get it over with, and the grape drank was a welcome change at first...but I am noticing that my entire mouth is coated in a numbing agent invented by Saddam Hussein. I know Im dying, but its ok cause I cant feel my face right? Only thing I can taste at this point is the chemicals on my lips...WHY CAN'T I STOP LICKING THEM?!

Last third brought in the mother of all flavors. I think it would be best described as imagining licking the nethers of a stripper who just pulled an all nighter on an oil rig....and grape drank. It made me gag, but @bwhite220 taught me that its ok to gag and keep going, so on I went.

At this point my crew of support are basically just laughing at me and telling me what an idiot I am. Im light headed and its time to go get drinks....except I have to sleep for a bit.
View attachment 136927

Contruction paper works great...not one touch up needed. I went inside and washed my mouth out with BB&B foaming soap then gargled listerine for 7 minutes....try that. You cant. I only could because of the numbing agent and chemical coating that protected me from the burn. Swallowed the listerine and laid down.

Lesson learned: basically super glad it was a two-pack as now @gurgalunas gets to smoke the second one and confirm my findings.

Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other.
Hysterical

And I have to add, it was wonderful and arousing being a part of this as it played out;
His experience, shared with us as it happened, was fantastic to behold.
Seeing his increasingly frantic and desperate mutterings scroll across the screen...

"Oh, God!"

"Taste's like sweaty taint"

"Stripper lotion and coconut"

"Fuck"

"Wrapped in cardboard"

"I shouldn't have licked my lips!"

"My dog abandoned me!!"

"Why do I keep licking my lips?!"

"I can't feel my mouth, guys!!"

"WTF is on my lips!!!???"

And our responses to our compadre's despair ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFL

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hysterical

And I have to add, it was wonderful and arousing being a part of this as it played out;
His experience, shared with us as it happened, was fantastic to behold.
Seeing his increasingly frantic and desperate mutterings scroll across the screen...

"Oh, God!"

"Taste's like sweaty taint"

"Stripper lotion and coconut"

"Fuck"

"Wrapped in cardboard"

"I shouldn't have licked my lips!"

"My dog abandoned me!!"

"Why do I keep licking my lips?!"

"I can't feel my mouth, guys!!"

"WTF is on my lips!!!???"

And our responses to our compadre's despair ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFL
you forgot my favorite line:

"Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other"

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
So_It_Begins.gif

Ok. So...I passed out right after smoking this bastardization of a cigar.

Literally.....passed....out.
View attachment 136923

Construction was basically recycled tobacco from the ashtray outside Buffalo wild wings after a fire that was put out with day old Hamms. Construction paper came to mind on the wrapper...or cardboard.

First draw was...intense. literally tasted nothing except cardboard and well....this
View attachment 136924

It tasted just like I was smoking a pina colada air freshner. Without rum. Or anything that makes a pina colada actually refreshing. I went full commando and didn't drink anything with this demon stick. More on that in a sec....

I stayed in contact with @ApeSmokes , @Unpossible_1 , and @Opie For the duration in case I needed sudden medical attention...and assuming one of these asshats would call an ambulance. All 3 seem to know my addy by heart, so at the time seemed like good choices. Again...it was an evening full of poor choices.

At first I thought it wasn't going to be completely terrible...I mean it was nasty, but so are most my dates lately...I persevere.
View attachment 136925

It was shortly after this photo I made the mistake of licking my lips......holy mother of WTF IS ON MY LIPS?! It was like I literally was sprayed all about the face with pina colada glade air freshner. Chemically enhanced flavor instantly made my tongue numb. I realize at this point I should have just smoked the acid.

View attachment 136926

Into the second third is where the good stuff comes in. Thats right....grape drank. Admittedly I was over-puffing to get it over with, and the grape drank was a welcome change at first...but I am noticing that my entire mouth is coated in a numbing agent invented by Saddam Hussein. I know Im dying, but its ok cause I cant feel my face right? Only thing I can taste at this point is the chemicals on my lips...WHY CAN'T I STOP LICKING THEM?!

Last third brought in the mother of all flavors. I think it would be best described as imagining licking the nethers of a stripper who just pulled an all nighter on an oil rig....and grape drank. It made me gag, but @bwhite220 taught me that its ok to gag and keep going, so on I went.

At this point my crew of support are basically just laughing at me and telling me what an idiot I am. Im light headed and its time to go get drinks....except I have to sleep for a bit.
View attachment 136927

Contruction paper works great...not one touch up needed. I went inside and washed my mouth out with BB&B foaming soap then gargled listerine for 7 minutes....try that. You cant. I only could because of the numbing agent and chemical coating that protected me from the burn. Swallowed the listerine and laid down.

Lesson learned: basically super glad it was a two-pack as now @gurgalunas gets to smoke the second one and confirm my findings.

Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other.
clown-change_face.gif

clown_head_explode.gif

58652.GIF

giphy (1).gif

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Yep That's right ! @gurgalunas packs up the rocket challenge bag, and samples the PR5's, A-CRAP, Challenge Stick, and @AKpreacher 's toxic Peppermint Bark !
And to top it off ... the DRP team dares him to take the dreaded @Pennywise827 Penny Colada Challenge !
Will Gurgalunas be brave enough to win the prized Penny Colada award like Wes did ? ?

And I'm sure @GoBison is preparing his body for violation !

Meanwhile, DRP POOPS were also due for our 3 brave CRY-FECTA players.....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well, I think I'll get a start on the festivities and be the first (after @Bondo440) to attempt a Conuco. Hopefully this will kill a few tastebuds before I have to try the Penny Colada or Bark Box, whichever comes first.
20190621_141817.jpg

This thing smells like a pit toilet. Not one of the nice, chemically treated ones, but the ones that are truly just a pit. Like at a State Park...

Draw is pretty tight, so I hit it with the PD. It improves some, but now I'm getting a mouthful of bitter sawdust. Note to self, PD isnt ideal for short filler...

Lighting causes a tart, mineral flavor that disappears within seconds, changing to bitterness, like a spurned woman, and finishes as mineral. After I spit a couple times and get the excess saliva out, there is something that resembles leather. This thing is hard to keep lit, so I think I see that bitterness turning to scorn in the near future. I know I'm smoking it too fast, but no choice. It takes 4 puffs to get it back to life. The burn line quickly takes the appearance of the north atlantic during a squall. Small craft warning...
15611465449486450781602939049695.jpg

Yeah. There it is, at the start of 2/3. This doesn't bode well... Scorn, with that corner-of-the-eye glare that means they are planning something cruel. And to say this thing is canoeing would be a gross misunderstatement, heavy on the gross.15611477836244358844066340613779.jpg

I think my salivary glands are going to demand time-and-a-half, as they struggle to dilute the poison.

Some random thoughts...

Tar. Like when they redo the roof of the building your in.

Asphalt, like holding the stop sign on a road crew.

I wonder if I'm due to resurface the driveway?

Ouch! Flamethrower! Like my mouth is one of those caves on Iwo Jima in the old WW2 footage. The tunnel I bored with the PD has been discovered, and flames are shooting through it.
1561148831977862874621742371959.jpg

I'm out. 1.5" left, but I think I proved my point with this one. Live to fight another day...

I'll call this a success. I dont think many tastebuds survived the inferno.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@gurgalunas Mineral, Tar and Asphalt ! HaHa I told ya ! These Conucos are officially ambulance worthy !! Toxic right out of the box !
Next score update will include one Ambulance for you, brave puffer ! ( And maybe me as well , for suffering through this disastrous stick last week ! ! )
Dude, those are absolutely horrendous ! How many of those do you have? I think they may be infused with motor oil from a junked car.