What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

#15 from the last pass is going down now.... pre light shows promise! Coffee, hay, some grass clippings... stay tuned!

First inch in, grassy profile, hint of licorice, mild body, cap unraveling in my mouth... so far so good! The aftertaste is a crispy ashy flavor... like licking a brick of charcoal.

Phew, not so wonderful anymore... laced with despair and regret. Lots of grass and a frighteningly bitter aftertaste. Flaky white ash. Some cloves.

I imagine this is how a cigarette tastes... it's rough guys, soot, cloves, woody, chewy....

Nasty, dear God my palate is fried. I'm throwing in the towel guys. Quite honestly the worst cigar I've ever had

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I found the key!

DRR number 15 was....

An EPC Short Run :wideyed:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Can't argue with science!

Edit: Actually, the scientist in me can argue with this. Direct quote, "In other words, taste is partly in your mind."

Partly in your mind. This means that something that tastes off or wrong or bad to begin with, will still taste bad!

This cigar started wonderfully, with a grassy medium profile. But then switched on a dime. I'm not saying i wasn't expecting a dog rocket, but the first inch was pleasant. The flavor profile did however change, in my case, for the worse.

Then again... maybe there's something with that profile i don't enjoy. This was very similar to the warped don renaldo that i absolutely despised.

Or maybe it's an individual stick thing. Coming to mind is the 2 different PSD4s i had, completely different smoking experiences. One was charry, clove heavy, and nasty, the other was an absolute flavor bomb.

Also, the researcher in me knows that a sample size of 30 is small. Plus they're all from the university of Wisconsin ;)

When all else fails, try again! Guess I'm finding another one of these...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited: