What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Last time @multi-useless just set the box up and moved it on. The question is if he or @luckysaturn13 was going to start it off.
I just texted lucky - I know he's been busy so I'll go ahead and get it going unless he tells me he wants to do it.

I might need a volunteer or 2 to help me get DRR ready - specifically, I might need some dog rockets, lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just texted lucky - I know he's been busy so I'll go ahead and get it going unless he tells me he wants to do it.
I might need a volunteer or 2 to help me get DRR ready - specifically, I might need some dog rockets, lol
Jamie, I can try to throw you a mystery fiver together Monday. Hold the invitation open for at least one more doggie donor.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Jamie, I can try to throw you a mystery fiver together Monday. Hold the invitation open for at least one more doggie donor.
That would be awesome! The DRR part was always the most time-consuming part of this - not so much banding the sticks, but getting a good balance of ~ 15 sticks together with a good ratio of decent smokes vs turds... So only having to do half of that will really speed things up (y)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That would be awesome! The DRR part was always the most time-consuming part of this - not so much banding the sticks, but getting a good balance of ~ 15 sticks together with a good ratio of decent smokes vs turds... So only having to do half of that will really speed things up (y)
I'll send you a booster pak . LOL. I'm going out today to the B&M I need to pick up a few things.
If anyone else out there wants to help get the box started too, the invitation is still open.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Life happens. It should be a while before we get there anyway.
Don't laugh too hard I'm coming to your neck of the woods! And it's a good thing. If all goes well I'm going to take a small step backwards but after a year I'll be in a lot better of a position. Gotta give a lil to gain a lot!