What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Update - I did NOT get a chance to finish the DRR bag this week. :( Will be busy working and traveling tomorrow, but back home in time to wrap it up Sunday and hopefully ship Monday.

Also, I found a Beast! Somebody is going to become a legend... WILL IT BE YOU?????

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@multi-useless sorry I was just looking for an excuse to shit post. hahah

Tell me more about the 60RG Ron Mexico?
No worries bro - that gif, it's like a visual representation of my entire travel itinerary for this weekend, lolol... But alas, I'm coming down sick, so I canceled my travel plans. But hey, more time to get this box ready to fly!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Do me a favor. Count me out of this round. I decided that my ankles would be better with second degree burns. So I've had to take some time off work and cant really do too much. I just don't think now is a good time for me. It's not you, it me. I just need some time...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do me a favor. Count me out of this round. I decided that my ankles would be better with second degree burns. So I've had to take some time off work and cant really do too much. I just don't think now is a good time for me. It's not you, it me. I just need some time...

Can't you still smoke cigars?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes, but have you ever reviewed a cigar while on painkillers? I'm lucky I can taste food.

Also, taking a week or more off of work puts me into budgeting out "expendables".

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

No worries. Life happens. I am sure there has got to be a good story behind this though. Did it start with "hey, hold my beer and watch this!"?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yes, but have you ever reviewed a cigar while on painkillers? I'm lucky I can taste food.

Also, taking a week or more off of work puts me into budgeting out "expendables".
Just to say... Dog rockets on pain killers may not be a bad idea... There's something right there....

I hope you get well soon.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So far, so good. Thanks for the wishes and sorry to have to drop out. I was really looking forward to the disgust.