What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, alrighty then. Figured the time had come. We have been getting in the habit of enjoying a weekend morning smoke with our coffee, so why not do the dog rocket review stick to kick off the day?

What could go wrong?

In an effort to hype myself up I start thinking on a positive note.

But there still that little voice in my head...

The cut and cold draw take me back to my youth........... when I bagged groceries after school. Yup, those thick brown paper bags. Ahh the memories...

Scorched earth. That was my thought upon lighting it up. That thought morphed into "is this the last taste suicide bombers ever experience?"

Maybe it's my lighting technique though. Meh, who knows? Anyway.

Pepper is the next thing I noticed. As confirmed by letting the wife try it, by the way. Black pepper, white pepper, red pepper?? How the hell would I know ?!?!

Anywho. The burn is great until the halfway point before it needs a bit of a touch up.

Cedar. An underlying cedarish flavor has been dancing around in the background. Not bad actually. Maybe a tad bit of leather as well.

2/3 of the way in and the back on track burn line starts to get stupid again. And then...

With the the nice even burn going to shit, strangely so does the flavor.

Yeah, not cedar anymore. Kinda more along the lines of maybe pine. Burned pine. Burned pine fresh out of the fire. Burned pine fresh out of the fire, still on fire.

But I finished it. Because waste is shameful, right? Overall, it actually wasn't all that bad. Imho.

Thanks for letting me in on the fun bros! :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Great review "time for a real smoke " I freakin lost it.
Glad to hear you survived the Cedar to Pine transition.

Now, remember, this is like the time you banged your noggin' on that low bulkhead. Have the wife keep an eye on you !
Any shortness of breath, dizziness, diarrhea, within the next 24 hours, go to the hospital !

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Lmao. Thanks guys. So far so good. Only minor tingling sensations in the extremities thus far. Definitely gonna have to have a good smoke later to fully counteract the side effects of that one lol. Can't wait to hear what it was.... lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk