What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, is this still an open thing to jump into?
If not - count me in on the next round whenever it happens. I'm dumping my other box shipping around gig as it's turded out... and cigars seem way more fun.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If not - count me in on the next round whenever it happens. I'm dumping my other box shipping around gig as it's turded out... and cigars seem way more fun.
If you mean you give up shipping turds, joining this crew won't necessarily broaden your horizons LOL

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you mean you give up shipping turds, joining this crew won't necessarily broaden your horizons LOL
no, i was in a box sharing that was no fun anymore. Was at the beginning... now meh...whatever. takes forever and it's just not fun. this at least looks fun. but, whatever - doesn't bother me either way. I just had some nice, and I mean really nice, DR's to add to the mix.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
no, i was in a box sharing that was no fun anymore. Was at the beginning... now meh...whatever. takes forever and it's just not fun. this at least looks fun. but, whatever - doesn't bother me either way. I just had some nice, and I mean really nice, DR's to add to the mix.
You'll have to pass a test
1- What State do you live in ?
2- Who is the Dog Rocket Pass Chief Logistics Officer?
3- Who let the dogs out?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You'll have to pass a test
1- What State do you live in ?
2- Who is the Dog Rocket Pass Chief Logistics Officer?
3- Who let the dogs out?
1 - I live in a constant state of joy.
2 - You
3 - Baha Men...but the better question is who is calling the pound?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Trying to run this request by the Imperial Dog Rocket Wizard . Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sorry @jkod829 we've had three passes in the past, We had some pretty rough shipping issues last time, and it's better if we don't re-route a run. Stick around though, the guys here are great, and
there's plenty of funny business going on. I'm sorry your other pass didn't work out. Do you have a link? I'd like to check it out.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry @jkod829 we've had three passes in the past, We had some pretty rough shipping issues last time, and it's better if we don't re-route a run. Stick around though, the guys here are great, and
there's plenty of funny business going on. I'm sorry your other pass didn't work out. Do you have a link? I'd like to check it out.
It wasn't cigars. Sorry.
No worry.