What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
There's also a "mid shelf" bag, with "normal" cigars that the gang does "puts and takes" . Maybe you'll find a new budget-friendly smoke in there.
There's also a "dog rocket challenge" bag of unbanded ( cats n dogs ) dog rockets. Not horrendously murderous. Just cheap cigars. I have the "answer key" if you take the challenge !
Good Luck !! Can't wait for the review !
Right on, yeah Doug went through a crash course of the sticks for me, my response was "dear god, what did I get myself into" heh

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Right on, yeah Doug went through a crash course of the sticks for me, my response was "dear god, what did I get myself into" heh
at least you're early in the pass! Like being able to rip off a bandaid quickly. I'll have to read all the super dog rocket reviews, hear all about Jeremys infused experiment cigars and their side effects. Then after being warned over and over, somehow summon the intestinal fortitude to reach in to that bag, pull out a turd and put it to my lips.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
But no! It can't be! It had the cello on! Can you believe this Harlan?

Remember folks, the infusorockets are strictly a scientific endeavor, it is neither expected nor recommended that you finish them.. ;)
Though if anyone has a friend that thinks combined storage is a good plan, pull one for him.... ;)
I'm not sure you did it right, though... Didn't the process involve Saran-wrapping the entire humidor, dipping each cigar individually in Shellac, and smoking them while wearing Cuban panties on your head? If you do that, it's been scientifically proven that storing them together won't matter.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!
With science and spreadsheets and stuff.

Last edited:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
@Unpossible_1 And something I haven't told Jeremy .. he was right. I accidentally pulled and smoked one from that bag as well.
I thought he had gotten a sour smoke, or that he had forgotten to put it in the "toxic infused bag"
I found out about two weeks ago, when I was going through and dumping my phone pictures. There was that damn Cusano18 sitting in that infused rocket bag.
When I put the pass together I must have somehow gotten confused. And got abused by the infused :yuck:

I didn't want to say anything to ya. But now that you smoked one, I can tell ya. The one I got from that bag gave me the atomic shits. :ROFLMAO:
@herfdog @Glassman
Which bag was that, I need to make sure I miss out on that on. I got enough problems already...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
GoBison alerted me that Prine and Apesmokes were sharing the same line on the DRP scoreboard. This has been corrected.
@EO80 Eran, during some "down time", can you confirm Prine and ApeSmokes are in the right order?

herfdog

unpossible_1

irratebass
BigSkySmoke
akpreacherplayz ( June N/A )
Prine
ApeSmokes
NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
ZippoGeek
[/QUOTE]
Later tonight when i settle in to smoke, i will check my scroll.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
at least you're early in the pass! Like being able to rip off a bandaid quickly. I'll have to read all the super dog rocket reviews, hear all about Jeremys infused experiment cigars and their side effects. Then after being warned over and over, somehow summon the intestinal fortitude to reach in to that bag, pull out a turd and put it to my lips.
I'm not sure you did it right, though... Didn't the process involve Saran-wrapping the entire humidor, dipping each cigar individually in Shellac, and smoking them while wearing Cuban panties on your head? If you do that, it's been scientifically proven that storing them together won't matter.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!
With science and spreadsheets and stuff.
Which bag was that, I need to make sure I miss out on that on. I got enough problems already...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Test have shown. It's totally safe to put Jeremy's infused rockets to your lips.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I gotta question, and Doug won't answer his phone.....grrr

Am I supposed to replace every stick that I take from each one?? Or just from the mid-pass, I can contribute some dog tickets, but nothing infused @Glassman you are evil!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Only replace from the mid grade pass bag. The rest of it is just for fits and shiggles.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You, Sir , have earned an ambulance badge. GLORY !!

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass
BigSkySmoke
akpreacherplayz ( June N/A )
Prine
ApeSmokes
NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
ZippoGeek
[/QUOTE]
After further review of the all knowing scroll, (aka the scratch paper by my smoking chair) this order is correct. @Prine should come before @ApeSmokes .
Harlan, hold on, you may be in for it.