What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Herfdogs Medallions are in !! All brave contestants earn a DRP Award, featuring the official 2019 DRP mascott.. .our beloved Herf Chicken !
In Three Exciting Colors !! Collect 'em All !!
.ok, don't collect 'em all. We don 't have 45 of them. Just pick a friken chicken !
You'all rememeber. You volunteered for this.
o

He threw two hitchhikers here. Quesada Octoberfest. this is NHIE. So I'll smoke one and throw the other one in the pass for someone else to check out. Thanks, Yan. Grerat work, man !
You can stop bombing me now. !!!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This year stands to be one for the books. It's always fun (to watch the new guys gag on horrible cigars) when the order get mixed around. I sure (am glad I'm not involved in this craziness) wish I could participate. You guys enjoy (destroying your taste buds and ruining cigars for years) this pass. I'm sorry that I can't (contain the joy I feel knowing that I don't have to defile myself) participate this year, but there's always (moving to another address and falling off the face of the planet) another time. I'll be (laughing my ass off at your misery and suffering) watching along from (a safe, undisclosed location) the sidelines. I hope that all of you (get cigars that taste like stale farts so that I can laugh) have a great time and I look forward to (enjoying every gag-enducing cigar smoked by a BOTL) reading your reviews.
@Bondo 440 , I can tell that missing the DRP us really tearing up @Avvatar . Should we include an empty gallon bag labeled with his name so we can all build him a care package? Everyone drop in a rocket and a dollar to cover shipping, and you can forward it at the end...

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@Bondo 440 , I can tell that missing the DRP us really tearing up @Avvatar . Should we include an empty gallon bag labeled with his name so we can all build him a care package? Everyone drop in a rocket and a dollar to cover shipping, and you can forward it at the end...
I thought we'd simply all send him our own carepackage....

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Fuuuuuuck. I feel unprepared and nauseous....I hate how far down you stuck the KC krew. We will have to post a video I suppose.....vomit in my beard will be so so so damned nasty.....you asked for this.
LOL whaddaya talking about? By the bottom of the pass those dog rockets will be just about ripe !
The "Trifecta" model will be new to the DRp ! You guys might have some interesting options for documenting your , umm , "experience. "

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Ok if you're in game. read this. If you don't know any part of what to do , let us know ! :rolleyes:
The swap "give and take bag."
Ok 14 cigars in the trade bag. I was going to make a "Guess the Gurkha" challenge bag, but I had like, four.. And two were the same stick.
So as a contest it didn't make much sense. So I threw them in here.

I labeled the bags a little better this time . Thought we had a scare last round that some sticks got mixed with the toxics.
But I think by the end of the pass, just about everything was probably toxic anyway .
:cigar:
DOG ROCKET CHALLENGE
Well, what would a Dog Rocket Pass be without a Dog Rocket Challenge bag ?
This optional activity lets the player experience the anxiety and smell the fear of the DRP players of old.
Or is that barnyard I smell ? Totally safe, "off the counter" cheap cigars. This bag usually gets boosted down the line. There's room. :wtf:

@akpreacherplayz Peppermint Bark
Hey, the only Tupperware things we had here, big enough to hold Preacher's Septic Stogies were too big to be practical.
Wife and I went to Goodwill and I took a look at the tins they had there, and this was perfect.
The internal contents are bagged and so is the tin.

Rubber gloves and a face mask are actually included for handling akreacher's Peppermint Bark Toxic Rockets.

@gurgalunas PANAMA RED #5 SPECIAL 2019 RELEASE
All DRP 2019 Players are expected to take, and smoke, one of the ceremonial, dog rocket quality, PR#5.
Smoke in memory of our Founder, and for the good will of all our BOTL.

BONDO'S MAGICAL ACID TOUR '77
Well, if Preacher's Peppermint Bark doesn't get you in the Dog Rocket spirit, there's also these little Acids. Some are mutli-packs.
I was going to just dump them all in a bag. But they will travel and store better just the way they are. I've heard someone here likes to pair these with their Panama Red #5.

HERFCHICKEN MERIT BADGE TAKE ONE / HERFDOG APPROVED
Well, Brothers. All I can say is the DRP is like a tonsillectomy. If you survive the shit, you get a nifty sticker on the way out.

OK I gotta go .
We are still good to go for launch on Monday (y)

Last edited: